Starting horde 29 premades!!!!

Lately the amount of alliance premades have increased enormously which is a very good bounce back from what it was a couple months ago. I am looking to start some premades of my own or be open to join already existing horde premade setups. Hit me up if interested baje007#1292 !!!!!

I feel like I'm the only person in the guild that still plays...

nice this is cool might potentially use this as a reason to make my next 29 im making a warrior / monk on horde, instead of alli.

oh..that and the vastly superior racials, hahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaha haha ha
ah..hmm =[

nice this is cool might potentially use this as a reason to make my next 29 im making a warrior / monk on horde, instead of alli.

oh..that and the vastly superior racials, hahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaha haha ha
ah..hmm =[

Yeah I'll play any faction just wanna play the faction that needs more organized groups, the ally groups have been strong last couple weeks!!!

Wsg is aids, thanks to the trolls on both sides, it's hard to cry about fotm when rogue is the most fotm twink since the start lol but at least it's not 1 shoting like at 24. I've asked this question again and again but never seem to get an answer... Why even play a class that requires such a low skill cap that you can't truly shine on or stand out? Is it the appeal to trolling or winning 1v1s and arenas easy or what? I can't wait until it's fixed and everyone finds out who is who. I don't even like Trialkiller but props to the dude for maiming an underrated healer literally every BG.

Wsg is aids, thanks to the trolls on both sides, it's hard to cry about fotm when rogue is the most fotm twink since the start lol but at least it's not 1 shoting like at 24. I've asked this question again and again but never seem to get an answer... Why even play a class that requires such a low skill cap that you can't truly shine on or stand out? Is it the appeal to trolling or winning 1v1s and arenas easy or what? I can't wait until it's fixed and everyone finds out who is who. I don't even like Trialkiller but props to the dude for maiming an underrated healer literally every BG.

Rogue fotm twink since the start? Damn dude.. and you are bracket manager? :))

ended up bringing the ol 19 arms warr to 29, so i have one on horde.

Jetlife#1963 for adding to do this if theyre gonna be forming, have a plethora of bis toon on alliance as well

Says the person who mained a 29 rogue -_-

i won and lost on both sides today. anytime we had a blow out win i swapped to the losing side. Hell in one alliance wsg i managed a whopping 2 honor on my healer!

Users who are viewing this thread