Starting a Starter Account

I would love to put the EU realms in with descriptions, but I would not be doing any of them justice since I have no personal experience with any of them.
If I can get any one who is experienced with the EU realms to write something about on or more of them, I would absolutely add it as well as add a honorable mention to them.

When it comes ot heirlooms, I will probably make a list for the future, but I thought at the moment it was alright without it considering the ended audience are people that wont be able to afford them at that moment.

And yea there are a BOAT load more extreme stuff I can put on there, but they all take a significant amount of time to accomplish, and I want to give anyone that has gotten into F2P a short list of stuff they could put in their cross hairs, without bogging them down with a bunch of insanely difficult to get items. (I may add a few more achieves / items though)

Ty, i hope that someone from EU can follow up on a realm or two.

Twisting Nether - Alliance

Magtheridon - Alliance

Spinebreaker - Alliance

Aggramar - Horde

Largest community EU with around 20-50 people online every evening. Arenas and group queues are frequent.
P2Ps to group on are not in short supply with many players trying out end game since patch 5.4 hit.

Leaving some1 else to write about the rest of the realms

30 Exalted reps and 25 tabards are perhaps the toughest atm.

U can get alot of info from realm recruitment area.

The big problem is... I just have no clue where to start, because I don't know which realms are actually still populated, as well as other important things.

And I dont really want to spurt out a bunch of information from another guide, I also add links to all of the realms recruitment page, so it would be redundant; I suppose I could just make the template for each realm and throw in a link to their page while it is still under construction.

Ill try to add at least the links to each realm recruitment page after I am done adding some new parts to the gear section, tyty.

This is basically a master thread of everything that is already out there in one thread. Contains just alittle bit more then ydes thread which is nice I guess but needs alot of editing that will come down the road I'm sure.

[MENTION=16713]Whatgoesup[/MENTION] if this is kept a sticky and not put in the guide section can I please be the first person to request the stickies to be put into their own folder like guides are? As someone who uses their phone to view this forum most of the time I have a 10 thread limit per page and it is quite annoying having 8 stickies to scroll through then the added CoC and feedback threads.. My whole first page is always made up of just that and I'm sure other people who don't use their phone are just generally annoyed with so much stickies as well. Imo only 4 threads should be stickied (which should still be made a separate subforum imo as anything more than 3 stickies seems obsessive) and the other 4 can be put into some kind of added subforum.

Just a thought to take up with the big bad shane or to think over with other mods to see if they agree maybe. Gluck with the editing spike.

As someone who uses their phone to view this forum most of the time I have a 10 thread limit per page and it is quite annoying having 8 stickies to scroll through then the added CoC and feedback threads.. My whole first page is always made up of just that and I'm sure other people who don't use their phone are just generally annoyed with so much stickies as well.

Create a whole new guide to be stickied... just so that Lil has to go through the trouble of going to the next page every time she goes on her phone..

thats-the-evilest-thing-i-can-imagine-gif.gif

All in all though I view mine as being different than Yde's. Yde's is more focused on people that are new to the forum, (although it does contain information on people new to F2P, it seems more centered on the forum).

Who knows which has more content / more useful content, anyone viewing can be the judge of that; but I think mine is more userfriendly, which when it comes to this particular topic (new players), who are probably also new to the cite, I think it is better.

And regardless of if they are similar or the same, I don't see a problem with there being two, as there are more than one guide for most classes.
(Correct me if I am wrong, but I believe Yde is taking some time off from the cite, where as I will be around to edit mine when needed)

Ty though you brought up some good points, it would be nice to sort out the stickied section, and i would be more than happy to have mine moved to the guide section if need be.

Absolutely amazing guide! Can't imagine the time that it took to make this :p

2 things you could add:

- For engineering items, it may be useful to mention that Target Dummies (engi 85) can be wild charged to by druids who have spec'd into that. Useful for flag room juking (fc'ing) if you don't have a poison extraction totem/battle standard on CD. Kinda cool :cool:

- For bg terminology, several players refer to the top of each faction's tunnel roof as ToT (top of tunnel). i.e: EFC is ToT.

Thanks for the work you've put into this :)

Aggramar - Horde

Largest community EU with around 20-50 people online every evening. Arenas and group queues are frequent.
P2Ps to group on are not in short supply with many players trying out end game since patch 5.4 hit.

Once more.

[MENTION=16968]sevenslacks7[/MENTION]
I love the guide bro. Epic job. You can add the ARCHEOLOGY at :
Secondary Professions:
Fishing / Cooking / First Aid
Would be epic to add /ARCHELOGY , like FUN STUFF or gold making if youre LOW and you need to buy something or getting some cool rare ARTIFACTS , there is fosilized raptor for example , we can get it but wont be able to use it , only the players that can create a dk and work for it can.
And add a bunch of EU realms like :
SpinebreakerEU : Alliance Community !
ArgrammarEU : Horde Community ! (I Luv this ^^) Edit : NVM - ADDED ! :)
Twisting Nether : Alliance Commnity !
Magtheridon : Alliance Community ! Edit : NVM - ADDED !
^_^ !

Last edited by a moderator:
Judging by the gifs used to make this guide, I would say that the author is thoroughly homosexual.

Judging by the gifs used to make this guide, I would say that the author is thoroughly homosexual.

Your mother is not a man :(

On topic: I will be adding the rest of the chardev links probably by the end of this week, and also finishing up the archaeology portion (and by finishing I of course mean starting)

Great effort to pull up this, good job Spike :D you deserve my like :p

Eldre'thalas community has betweeen 4-7 people online everyday

We always premade almost everytime we have 4 people , Our fishing tournament is not so insterested by many people but there are some out there, try your luck!

its easy to get AGM on our realm but need to fight for it with 20's from rexxar, hoping some 90 doesn't ruin the fun

Dear OP, when I was working with the editting process of your guide, I swapped the incorrectly used "Capitol" for the correct "Capital", as seen at the ending of your world drop gear list. You then, apparently, swapped the word back to "Capitol" since then, assuming I made a mistake.

You will find that my correction is correct by following the link found here.

Thank you, that is all.

~Bop

Dear OP, when I was working with the editting process of your guide, I swapped the incorrectly used "Capitol" for the correct "Capital", as seen at the ending of your world drop gear list. You then, apparently, swapped the word back to "Capitol" since then, assuming I made a mistake.

You will find that my correction is correct by following the link found here.

Thank you, that is all.

~Bop

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OpB1sLpFB1E

Users who are viewing this thread