Starter Guide to Shadowlands 20's!

Hi again !
I can't access Shattrath's rares (for strength and agility rings) because of some phasing issue. I see some characters here who have them equipped, how did you do ?

Reactions: KPI
Hi again !
I can't access Shattrath's rares (for strength and agility rings) because of some phasing issue. I see some characters here who have them equipped, how did you do ?
First you need to be in group with lvl 50.
Than you park lvl 20 just outside the phasing area. You pull the rare with level 50 by using taunt outside the phasing area and kill him next to level 20

Are WoD rares still drop items?
I have killed 7 (!) times the Hoarfrost, and never seen the ring that has 43% (!) droprate as Wowhead says

I got the ring, so it does drop. Note, you cant loot it (and get loot) more than once a day, I think. No point in killing him again as soon as he respawns.

I got the ring, so it does drop. Note, you cant loot it (and get loot) more than once a day, I think. No point in killing him again as soon as he respawns.
Thank you for the addition! Spent a lot of time for nothing killing him multiple times today

I'm sorry for a noob question, where to farm ilvl 28 BoE items? For example, i need https://www.wowhead.com/item=121138/stormwing-chain?bonus=1783 but i can't see any murloc in the area...
Fallhaven for Alliance at Drustvar. Kill the farm pigs.

Nazmir for Horde. I don't know any specific spot, so just kill mobs in any area with a decent spawn rate and enough size to allow things to respawn while you're doing a full circuit, unless some of our wizards can pinpoint a given spot.

Fallhaven for Alliance at Drustvar. Kill the farm pigs.

Nazmir for Horde. I don't know any specific spot, so just kill mobs in any area with a decent spawn rate and enough size to allow things to respawn while you're doing a full circuit, unless some of our wizards can pinpoint a given spot.
I just checked armories from the armory thread and it seems like a lot of ppl have that neck, which mostly drops from murlocs in Stormheim (source: Wowhead) and do not drop in bfa's zones. So i'm confused a bit

I just checked armories from the armory thread and it seems like a lot of ppl have that neck, which mostly drops from murlocs in Stormheim (source: Wowhead) and do not drop in bfa's zones. So i'm confused a bit
Different loot drops from different mobs?

If that particular neck drops from murlocs in stormhein, then guess what mobs you need to farm to get it.

Different loot drops from different mobs?

If that particular neck drops from murlocs in stormhein, then guess what mobs you need to farm to get it.
This my question is about. Zone where they spawn is just empty. I do not see any mob at all there

I have discovered some gear that might be great to start with, however im sure its not BiS but it is certainly good to obtain them.
+ Some of the gear might prove useful to those pure f2p accounts that find it difficult to gather up a party to que TBC dungeons, or find anyone in general. (Sorry if everyone already know about them, but eh here they are)
1- Supplier Xin in Towlong steppes has some ilvl28 gear that might be useful, all kinds of gear except weapons bec they need lvl22 to use.
2-Some note worthy Outland quests reward great gear with sockets. Saving the Sporeloks , The Terror of Marshlight Lake , Pursuing Terrorclaw in Zangarmmarsh. I searched the rest of the places in outlands but Zangar is the only area that rewards socketted gear.
Hope thies stuff be of use to some people.

Oh, I just saw that you said "ilvl 28" and assumed it dropped off of those BFA zones since they're the hot spots everyone is going for. I've ever only dropped ilvl 22 BoE's from Stormheim murlocs so I didn't even consider mentioning it. To my knowledge only Drustvar and Nazmir could scale to ilvl 28 as they're the only level 25 zones available at f2p/vet level range that can proc sockets and tertiary stats.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread