Starter Guide to Shadowlands 20's!

Sorry for my english guys but i have many questions with shadowlands on my f2ps,yesterday i was lvl 10, i get It today my artifact weapon, i should lvl 20 and start chains and farm items or they doesnt influence for ilvl items? Thanks a lot

Ginallz/Nomoredrama

Reactions: KPI
Sorry for my english guys but i have many questions with shadowlands on my f2ps,yesterday i was lvl 10, i get It today my artifact weapon, i should lvl 20 and start chains and farm items or they doesnt influence for ilvl items? Thanks a lot

Ginallz/Nomoredrama

Level to 20 if that's the plan, THEN you go do the questlines for the ilvl 50 pieces in Legion. These questlines not only reward the ilvl 50 gear (chest, hands, belt, legs), but also reward you with relics. These relics have a chance of proccing +6 instead of the normal +5, this will allow for your legion artifact to be ilvl 33 instead of ilvl 31

Also some of the rares if you're referring to "farm items", for ilvl 44 still work. Just rings/neck/cape is confirmed. Shield/OH are still not confirmed.

Hope I helped!

edit: shield confirmed to be nerfed down to ilvl 25, OH still not confirmed

Last edited:
Ok so this guide lists all level 20 dungeons as available to level 20s, but that's not true for me (veteran account, unsubscribed). On all timelines I can only access dungeons that start on level 10 or 15 in the dungeon finder, the 20 ones are all unavailable.

Is the dungeon information here incorrect? Otherwise what would be the hidden requirements to unlock all dungeons?

Ok so this guide lists all level 20 dungeons as available to level 20s, but that's not true for me (veteran account, unsubscribed). On all timelines I can only access dungeons that start on level 10 or 15 in the dungeon finder, the 20 ones are all unavailable.

Is the dungeon information here incorrect? Otherwise what would be the hidden requirements to unlock all dungeons?

some dungeons you have to walk to or have a higher level queue for... it’s weird

Hi everyone, long time lurker, first time poster here. I have a question regarding allied races. Are we sure that F2P players are able to unlock allied races? I went for highmountain tauren, I got the achievement “Ain’t no mountain high enough”, and at the Horde Embassy, there are no quests popping up. Is there any other requirement to unlock the questchain? (As far as I’m aware, the reputation req have been lifted.)
Thanks!

I thought that one of the best new gear would be the one to put gems on it, this legion gear is better than it?
and someone as unlocked the argus zone as f2p? if i remember well the etereal gear is quite good too

I waited to hit level 20 and have the rare/epic upgrade chance increase from my class hall before questing in Legion.
I swear to you, it reads like it only affects legion but it seems like it affects everything. It's almost too much, like... I was questing for DE mats and shit I needed to stay green was upgrading constantly. lol

I've been doing WoD rares for the ilvl44s and for some reason Shattrath rares are phasing out on me. Like I can see them and then suddenly they all phase out when i get close, even though i've done all the story quests and battle for shattrath. Anyone know what i'm doing? My BiS ring is from a rare here.

Thanks for taking the time to post the guide - really helpful for those of us who don't live & breath the game.

I have a question about this section:

Warlords of Draenor
WoD Dungeons"
  • Auchindoun
  • Bloodmaul Slag Mines
  • Iron Docks
  • Shadowmoon Burial Grounds
I need to complete this quest: Go Fetch

Problem is, I can't queue for Auchindoun, only Bloodmaul Slag Mines, Iron Docks & Shadowmoon Burial Grounds:

Dungeons.jpg

(I walked in & soloed it as far as the second boss, but quickly wiped after that.)

Anyone know what I'm doing wrong or have missed?

(I suspect as has been posted "some dungeons you have to walk to or have a higher level queue for... it’s weird")

Hello guys! I am stumped, So I've got my warrior lvl 20, got all his Legion Gear, So I am currently in WOD, I got my trinket from Barov, I am trying to kill two rares in Talador, Felfire Consort, and Lord Korinak for those juicy Ilvl 44 rings. Problem is I cannot see them on my lvl 20. I go onto my main and I can see them, If I party sync it makes them disappear on both of my accounts. I do have Chromie Time turned off on both of the characters, have the 4/4 story line for Talador completed, I did go back and do the intro of the assault for WOD. PLEASE HELP!
[doublepost=1604268604,1604268318][/doublepost]
I've been doing WoD rares for the ilvl44s and for some reason Shattrath rares are phasing out on me. Like I can see them and then suddenly they all phase out when i get close, even though i've done all the story quests and battle for shattrath. Anyone know what i'm doing? My BiS ring is from a rare here.
I AM HAVING THIS SAME PROBLEM!

As stated in numerous places on these forums; those adds in Shatt must be kited by a lvl 46+ who isn't phased. You must wait outside the phasing area on your twink. I've found you don't actually have to bring them all the way nor do you have to actually hit them with your twink. Just bring em within range and kill. Check your twinks mailbox for the loot
Thank you. I've been looking around and haven't seen anything about it, that's why I asked.

Hi everyone !
First, thank you for this awesome guide :)
I see people here who have the heart of azeroth and azerite pieces on their lvl 20 characters, how is this possible ?

TIER LIST
(Work in Progress)​
I'm going to hold off on making the tier list for now due to issues with what gearing currently looks like. I will say that just about every class looks viable, minus tank specs. Once I can see what gear makes it to live on pre-patch and doesn't get nerfed after a month or so, I will make this.

So in your opinion which classes are the best candidates for top 3?

Users who are viewing this thread