Sporeggar Rep farm.

Ðoom

CBA life
Hello, some of us were talking about tabards and the sporeggar tabard was brought up, Strange was maybe willing to farm the tabard for a full raid of twinks.

So this is basically a thread where you post if you're intrested in joining etc etc.

"Notice that its not 100% we will do it, we are just bringing it up"

Post bellow if you're intrested in joining and we will discussing a time and day etc etc.

-Hunt

I'm revered already but still interested to get the last of it =)

I've allready got some rep 2. I Wanted the tabard, i don't care about the diplomat achievement. So count me in if i don't have a p2p myself to get it done wich probably is in a week or so ^^ (Certainly not lazy to help others out when i'll be on it)

It is alliance side, would probably be on a friday or saturday, early evening realm time, open to any 20s

I haven't decided yet if i want to invest the money to activate/xfer with star wars due in december

i may or may not come, undecided as of yet, and ill also do a second runthrough of spore or maghar, whichever people would like more.

I'm in!

I believe if you group with more than 5 players (i.e. raid) then the reputation is decreased.

Users who are viewing this thread