Sponsor Has Beta - Uploading my 10 Twink

I'm reading THIS post and it seems like the official word on the secondary stat migration in WOD. If it doesn't link correctly click the subheading Itemization. < TL;DR version, that you still have to read lol.

Hit / Expertise > Crit, Haste or Mastery (possibly based on your Specialization, see below**)
Dodge / Parry > Bonus Armor
Resilience / PvP Power > Gone (Basically just convert into more Health it seems and all PvP crits reduced from +200% to +150%)

They go on to say that any Armor item (includes Shield/Off-Hand) that has any Tanking stats on it will be converted to a universally helpful secondary stat. Also there's this gem about Hit removal:

"Creatures that are 4 or more levels higher than the character still has a chance to avoid attacks in various ways, to discourage fighting enemies that are much stronger". And then there's this tidbit for Rogues / Monks / Enh Shammies "Dual Wielding still imposes a 19% chance to miss, to balance it with two-handed weapon use". If that isn't a clear F'you to the Twinking community I don't know what it is.

** Class Specialization secondary stat migration (if this is how they actually handle it):

DRUID:

- Balance: Mastery
- Feral: Crit
- Guardian: Mastery
- Resto: Haste

HUNTER:

- BM: Mastery
- MM: Crit
- SV: Multistrike

MAGE:

- Arcane: Mastery
- Fire: Crit
- Frost: Multistrike

MONK:

- Brewmaster: Crit
- Misteweaver: Multistrike
- Windwalker: Multistrike

PALADIN:

- Holy: Crit
- Prot: Haste (can't see how that makes any sense)
- Ret: Mastery

PRIEST:

- Disco: Crit
- Holy: Multistrike
- Shadow: Haste

ROGUE:

- Sin: Mastery
- Combat: Haste
- Subt: Multistrike

SHAMAN:

- Ele: Multistrike
- Enh: Haste
- Resto: Mastery

WARLOCK:

- Affliction: Haste
- Demo: Mastery
- Destro: Crit

WARRIOR:

- Arms: Mastery
- Fury: Crit
- Prot: Mastery

NEW Racials and changes to old Racials in WOD!! I see a trend for the bad here (not for most of you who are Alliance) it seems Blizz is nerfing the crap out of several Horde Races

BLOOD ELF: +1% Crit, better Arcane Torrent based on class. [BUFF]

DRAENEI: Gift of the Naaru heal only takes 5 sec down from 15, same amount. Heroic Presence now a scaling Agi/Str/Int based on level. [BUFF]

DWARF: -1% Exp with Ranged/Maces. +2% Dmg/Healing. Stoneform now also removes Magic/Curses. [BUFF]

GNOME: Expansive Mind increases Rage/Energy/Mana/Runic Power by 5%. Escape Artist CD 1min down from 1.5min. +1% Haste and -1% Exp. [BUFF]

GOBLIN: 1% Haste to all instead of just attack speed and Spell haste. [BUFF]

HUMAN: -1% Exp Maces/Swords. The Human Spirit now a scaling Versatility based on level. [BUFF]

NIGHT ELF: Quickness added movement speed 2%. +1% Haste at Night and +1% Crit in the Daytime. [BUFF]

ORC: -1% Exp, Command dmg increase to Pet down to 1% from 2%. Hardiness Stun reduction down to 10% from 15%. [NERF]

TAUREN: +2% Crit ceiling for dmg/Healing. Endurance now a scaling Health based on level instead of +5% base Health. [BUFF]

TROLL: Berserking Haste down to 15% from 20%. Beast Slaying is +20% xp earned instead of +5% dmg done. -1% Exp. [NERF]

UNDEAD: Will of the Forsaken now 3 min CD up from 2 min (lol seriously?). Permanent underwater breathing. [NERF + BUFF]

That's all I'll touch on for now, there's a ton more changes that will effect ALL Twinks of every level including many removed abilities (higher level Hunters lose most CC's) but it could still be better overall if Multistrike and Versatility end up as strong as they appear right now.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread