some questions regarding 19 and 29 items

riceyx

Grandfathered
hey guys, I am creating a level 19 and 29 twink warrior, but I have some questions:

1: for level 19, is the 2h sword Emil's Brand still available at level 19, is it ilvl 32 and is it still bis?
2: for level 19 again, is the quest for the band of argus/seal of argus rings available at level 19 still? I know it is alliance only now.
3: in the dungeon finder at level 29, can you specific queue stockades? for the skeletal gauntlet gloves.

thanks boys. <3

can help with 1 and 2 lol, emil and argus ring lvl 32 are GF'ed. If u pick'em now u get lvl 18 (or 28 for level 29 char).
check 19s and 29s armory threads for suggestions on gear, idk if theres a BiS for every class already

hey guys, I am creating a level 19 and 29 twink warrior, but I have some questions:

1: for level 19, is the 2h sword Emil's Brand still available at level 19, is it ilvl 32 and is it still bis?
2: for level 19 again, is the quest for the band of argus/seal of argus rings available at level 19 still? I know it is alliance only now.
3: in the dungeon finder at level 29, can you specific queue stockades? for the skeletal gauntlet gloves.

thanks boys. <3

1: Emil's brand is still available, but not at ilvl 32. The ilvl 32 version is BiS. Grab executioner's sword for a very cheap, but strong weapon.
2: Argus rings are still available to both horde and ally, however not at ilvl 32. So they aren't BiS. Look for demon band on the AH if you can find it. Otherwise BG crate rings and dungeon satchel rings give str and some secondaries. Some dungeon rings will have no str, but high secondaries.
3: Yes, you can queue for specific dungeons. You won't get the dungeon satchel, as that is a reward only for random dungeon queues.

Info on 19s is covered in the quick start guide in my sig.

can help with 1 and 2 lol, emil and argus ring lvl 32 are GF'ed. If u pick'em now u get lvl 18 (or 28 for level 29 char).
check 19s and 29s armory threads for suggestions on gear, idk if theres a BiS for every class already
1: Emil's brand is still available, but not at ilvl 32. The ilvl 32 version is BiS. Grab executioner's sword for a very cheap, but strong weapon.
2: Argus rings are still available to both horde and ally, however not at ilvl 32. So they aren't BiS. Look for demon band on the AH if you can find it. Otherwise BG crate rings and dungeon satchel rings give str and some secondaries. Some dungeon rings will have no str, but high secondaries.
3: Yes, you can queue for specific dungeons. You won't get the dungeon satchel, as that is a reward only for random dungeon queues.

Info on 19s is covered in the quick start guide in my sig.
Thank you!
[doublepost=1539889073,1539889037][/doublepost]
Thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread