Some 50-54 twinks i've seen so far [huge potential for EU twinking]

the problem that i think would occur is getting somebody to level up, not that its hard to level to 54. Unless someone has a random alt sitting near 54. If people are going to level up to 54, they may just want to level to the 60 or 70 bracket, hence the reason many people do not reroll in the 60 and 70 bracket is because of the leveling.
I think the hard part would be getting people to NOT roll Gnome...

ye that too, having the extra stam is a biiiiiiiiiiiig factor

This looks very considerable. As I have an ex. 49 twink now at level 51. Furthermore the condition seems not to be bad. No dk's, no TBC gear, but slightly health buff for all. Finally a bracket that gives the old school semi good vanila gear a chance to glimmer since the beginning of wow.

Except gnomes having a favorable health buff to others, I don't really mind. Maybe horde has another advantage yet to be discovered.

This idea has my support.

Alright let's get these things straight, I used to have Donnie's real ID and talked a lot with him.

He started from like lvl19, to farm a couple of thousands up, he went to 29 and farmed to like 60k, then 37-39 and farmed to like 180k, and after that he just lvled up doing the exact same and now he's 305k and still counting np

This looks very considerable. As I have an ex. 49 twink now at level 51. Furthermore the condition seems not to be bad. No dk's, no TBC gear, but slightly health buff for all. Finally a bracket that gives the old school semi good vanila gear a chance to glimmer since the beginning of wow.

Except gnomes having a favorable health buff to others, I don't really mind. Maybe horde has another advantage yet to be discovered.

This idea has my support.

All the things u said, that's exactly what i like about this bracket. I have a big weakness for browsing atlas loot for hours on end(just like a new Lego catalog when u were a kid). And sometimes i look around 50+ gear and think "wow this would be cool to use, and look at this thing her".

Besides the gear, allot of handicapped class spec combos get some crucial abilities at 50 and possibly make them viable again.

Another thing that makes me squeal like a pigin the mud is 60+ enchants and new level of engineering with rocket boots that DON'T EXPLODE in your face and so much more.

Its kind of the shame that there is not enough people willing to go beyond shallow 19 toons and propel a magnificent bracket like this. I have always been a big proponent of playing with non twink just because they brought the man power to enable BG pops. But in the current state of the game the lazy dictate whats to be active and whats to be locked away for eternity.

(offtopic)There is one more enchance shaman that has pretty much BIS gear. Allthough I can't find his armory due to óìéõøa letters. The realm is frostwhisper though.

(ontopic)

This bracket is infact (dare i say it?) the most balanced one when it comes to class differences. Like Xsifilad said, a lot of classes get abilities that put them back in the action(warriors with charge in combat, warlocks that gain several defensive tools, balance druids that gain natures grasp, etc), and almost every spec is capable of doing it good, without beeing severely underpowered. The biggest problem that most brackets face; hunters, are infact not so op as they tend to be in the other brackets. (assuming you know how op they are at level 19s 24s and 39s).

What are you talking about - I haven't even seen any twinks besides guys listed (obviously you are not one of them). And if you are a nontwink - then enjoy getting farmed..........

Users who are viewing this thread