Solo'd Razormaw

Chubtohd

Almost Awesome
Made Razormaw (lvl20 elite) my Ony-bitch tonight. I'll post video once it's edited

Got cocky, went to do Sentinel Luciel Starwhisper (lvl30 elite)

She kicked my ass...I lost my buffs...I'm going to bed

very nice dude. I'm looking forward to see the vid

here ya go ladies

[video=youtube;EXaWQOT0E6U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXaWQOT0E6U[/video]

i'll post my fail Starwhisper video later :)

After I wiped, I laid in bed for about 15 min before thinking, you know what, I didn't need the world buffs to solo him. Since they were no longer active thanks to Starwhisper, I got up and logged back on.

I buffed with Halaani Whiskey (for you Fish Feast haters) and just the standard self buffs. About 40 seconds into the fight I realized I'd forgotten to eat my Midsummer's food...so I did that mid-fight, and managed him down to 12% before biting it.

By the time I was ready again with AGM cooldown, Midsummers was over and my hit food disappeared :(

But there was enough evidence that it is doable without For the Horde and Spirit of Zandalar buffs

a level 1 kills a level 20 elite and you get 'clicker' out of it? dam it's a tough crowd :)

since i must defend my honor, i counted 3 clicks the entire fight...

chubs said:
a level 1 kills a level 20 elite and you get 'clicker' out of it? dam it's a tough crowd :)

since i must defend my honor, i counted 3 clicks the entire fight...

you clicked on eviscerate when it was binded to 3 :ppPPPpPpp

not like you run out of keybinds at lvl 1..

i could admire how you geared up and obtained all the buffs and stuff but not you spamming sinister strike :(

i think i was taking a drink of my beer at that time :)

i could admire how you geared up and obtained all the buffs and stuff

that's the point

not

spamming sinister strike

you got a better video...i'd love to be impressed by you

Well, now - seeing as how the 'haters gonna hate' I will take the other side, yeah it wasnt "entertaining" watching you smash SS. But like you said, this wasnt a 'keep you on your toes' with excitement video, it was showing what you can do. And for that, nicely done. Very amazing seeing how you were able to kill a 20 elite, a list of buff's would be cool, just so we know? Was this ony buff, warchief buff, ZG buff, fish feast, hit food + + + + ? Or ...

But in any case, nicely done brahh

You can see them all at the top of the screen if you play it in 1080 full screen ... but here they are

Scroll of Agility - 3 agi

Lunar Fortune - 250 hp

Fury of the Bogling - 1 dmg

Rough Sharpening Stone - 2 dmg

Elixir of Lion's Strength - 4 str

Fire Toasted Bun - 20 hit

Fire Festival Fort - 30 sta

Fish Feast - 40 sta, 80 ap

Weak Troll's Blood Elixir - 2 hp5

Warchief's Blessing - 300 hp, 150 haste

Spirit of Zandalar - 50 stats

I missed Rallying Cry and the Crit buff from the throwing a posie in an unlit flame buff ... plus all the lvl1 buffs like motw, fort, etc...

also if you can drink a beer and still spam 2 i dont see the problem in pressing 3

if i made you mad, look at my sig

i'm left handed ... what? and my ss is macro'd to my side mouse button 1

:)

and no, i'm not mad ... and yes, your sig is awesome

Managed to get him down to 30% with just Fish, MotW, Fort, pots/scrolls etc, woulda done it if the person helping me wasn't so incompetant at killing the adds, got hit for like 300 damage from poison bolts and then had to waste AGM to stay alive before he realised I was screaming ADDS in /p >< will attempt this again later

what class? i did it after the food buff as well .. got him down to about the same amount, but everytime i'd get feared i'd get hit in the back ... when i died every thing was on CD ... i think a priest, shaman, or druid could probably solo him with just regular buffs without the midsummers hit buff

Was doing it with a rogue, when I died was one second from bandage cd and then another 20 or so seconds from lifeblood cd, and if I hadn't had to waste my AGM I could have possibly done it but ima keep trying

I solo'd him easy with thorns but thats kinda cheating, thorns is OP at this level so I cancelled thorns, resummoned and had another go :p

Not that it matters much, seeing as though you did it first but

[video=youtube;6rz2LQnYReY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6rz2LQnYReY[/video]

with fish, fort, motw, spirit of zandalar, and elixirs, playing on a laptop that lags too much with fraps so had to get my friend to record it from his PoV ><

edit: rallying cry too it seems

Users who are viewing this thread