Solo'd Razormaw

well done nishi ... way to stick with it

it does matter...it means it can be done without holiday hit buff (i was pretty confident it could)

well done on pushing the limits!

edit-were you freaking out at 1%? that seemed to last forever and you were really low :), lol at your resisted discombobultor, also, your friend sucks at add duty ... he was really slow

i understand bad computers....it's too bad, i would've liked to have seen it from your PoV

I had plenty of time left on my agm bubble, was just hoping I could get a good hit in before it ran out :p if I'd have kept on getting parried that would have sucked, I made quite a few mistakes there though, too many interrupted bandages etc so it's easily doable without hit food

also, for soloing, I'm not sure whether the added dodge from duel wield would offset the extra hit needed for going sw and furbolg pouch, you tested this? I went for 1h/furbolg because I saw you use it, just wondering if you had some experience with testing them both

if you DW ... you'd miss 19% more ... but would dodge 8.5% more hits ...

idk ... would be tough because you're MH weapon procs less because of the miss..

also, in my experience, guaranteed health is > RNG

Yea, I imagine so, I fucked up and started razormaw with dw and then switched to furbolg pouch so that was 100hp lost straight away :p

Users who are viewing this thread