So What's the New Best Class?

Do you realize how ignorant you sound?
Twinking about about getting the best gear for every class and doing your best to be the best at that class so you can outwit and outsmart everyone regardless of your handicaps and in light of your advantages.

not that i agree with him but twinking was started by being as OP as possible.

As someone who mains a 20 balance druid I strongly disagree, by all means he can roll one if he likes but if he wants to roll over clothies like he did in Cataclysm a balance druid is far from the answer, we're quite good for utilization but we're not overpowered, our mobility is a bit, but that's how it's always been and I can't imagine Blizzard nerfing what they've done to druids mobility.

Balance druids are good consistant damage, decent heals, extremely mobile, and slightly below decent tanks but can do it in a pinch.

the top says no but the bottom say yes.

balance is by far the best caster at 19, you can heal as much as a healer, you can tank, you have stealth, you're 10x harder to kill than a cata hunter, and have great mobility.

sorry but balance is OP

These type of post always make me sigh. And to whoever posted earlier there will always be those "twinks" who wants to find the strongest and easiest thing to play then roll through bgs, but many twinks including myself twink because we don't want to be on the hamster wheel of re-gearing every expansion/patch.

sorry but balance is OP
If I were to have the choice to change my druid to any class/race with no repercussions and I wanted to be overpowered I would most likely go with shadow priest/undead, but then again Mists of Pandaria has not hit yet.

I'm also not quite sure how you took me saying they're not overpowered then explaining how they're not overpowered as "They're not overpowered, oh my god they're overpowered"

Last edited by a moderator:
hmm

i would say druid

but

druids have always been the best class

:D

Do you realize how ignorant you sound?
Twinking about about getting the best gear for every class and doing your best to be the best at that class so you can outwit and outsmart everyone regardless of your handicaps and in light of your advantages.
If you were so neglected of love that the only thing you see in twink brackets is griefing other players and camping, then hopefully you will get bored of this game excessively fast because I can only assume you started playing in Cataclysm as a hunter, because twinking is not even remotely about griefing. It's about playing to the best of your ability and having fun doing it with the extreme preference of you being in the best gear you can get.
Not about playing a class that in no gear can do more damage and stay alive longer than someone in the best gear available to them.

The fact you're saying hunters are "bad now or something" is the only reason I cannot imagine you having played this game for any period of time longer than it took you to accrue those 5,800 honorable kills on that hunter, because hunters are far from bad right now, I would strongly recommend looking at your own ability rather than your hunters ability. They take more skill and they're no longer a PEWPEWPEWDAMAGEEVERYWHERE class, they're more of a Crowd Control class, which means (Oh god) you're going to have to help your team mates and not charge in time and time again racking up killing blows.

As someone who mains a 20 balance druid I strongly disagree, by all means he can roll one if he likes but if he wants to roll over clothies like he did in Cataclysm a balance druid is far from the answer, we're quite good for utilization but we're not overpowered, our mobility is a bit, but that's how it's always been and I can't imagine Blizzard nerfing what they've done to druids mobility.

Balance druids are good consistant damage, decent heals, extremely mobile, and slightly below decent tanks but can do it in a pinch.

But if you want to play the game for real, why not just play at max level? There's no reason to play the game seriously in a twink bracket...

Users who are viewing this thread