So What's the New Best Class?

Why not roll something specifically damage, that does more damage than a healer mmkay?! That way then, everyone (both Horde and Alliance) isn't standing next to each other, spam healing each other while one paladin fires off a few denounce shots. Roll a warrior and execute beeches.

Why not roll something specifically damage, that does more damage than a healer mmkay?! That way then, everyone (both Horde and Alliance) isn't standing next to each other, spam healing each other while one paladin fires off a few denounce shots. Roll a warrior and execute beeches.

Well I still have my Hunters, but they're bad now or something

I thought monks were the only new class? I've been playing all these other things for months now.

Oh look, it's another "Help my hunter isn't overpowered and I can't roll my face across my keyboard and win matches" thread.
Maybe you're going to have to play a class you enjoy playing being it's fun and not because you roll over everything in your path while that callus on your forehead smooths out?

At level 20:
Paladins can do the most damage and have huge heals along with some mobility, a stun and the Divine Shield. Also they can remove debuffs. (mail armor+ shield)
Exceptional defensive abilities, but they can't control a group so much. They just have power.
Druids have stealth, great HoTs, Entagling roots (which is ranged), DoT for stealthers and they can avoid snares and polymorph. (leather armor)
Learn when to run with them and they will serve you well. They can't control a group either, but they can disorganize it sometimes.
Priests can make a group better with 1k shields, can break other groups with their fear abilities, have DoT for stealthers, but they have no speed buff. (cloth armor)
Really helpful in battles between big groups, but quite vulnerable if many attackers on them. Use the cc abilities wisely.
Shamans can be more offensive against healers with Purge and Wind Shear, they have Ghost Wolf, HoT and the usual healing abilities, DoT for stealthers and some extra tools that might make the difference. They can remove debuffs too. (leather armor+ shield)
Not really defensive and since they can't cc, you should focus on supporting your attackers.

I hope the information was right and helpful. :)

At level 20:
Paladins can do the most damage and have huge heals along with some mobility, a stun and the Divine Shield. Also they can remove debuffs. (mail armor+ shield)
Exceptional defensive abilities, but they can't control a group so much. They just have power.
Druids have stealth, great HoTs, Entagling roots (which is ranged), DoT for stealthers and they can avoid snares and polymorph. (leather armor)
Learn when to run with them and they will serve you well. They can't control a group either, but they can disorganize it sometimes.
Priests can make a group better with 1k shields, can break other groups with their fear abilities, have DoT for stealthers, but they have no speed buff. (cloth armor)
Really helpful in battles between big groups, but quite vulnerable if many attackers on them. Use the cc abilities wisely.
Shamans can be more offensive against healers with Purge and Wind Shear, they have Ghost Wolf, HoT and the usual healing abilities, DoT for stealthers and some extra tools that might make the difference. They can remove debuffs too. (leather armor+ shield)
Not really defensive and since they can't cc, you should focus on supporting your attackers.

I hope the information was right and helpful. :)

Thanks

I see you don't enjoy challenges. Yeah time for you to roll a healer.

cata pally mop shammy :rolleyes:

@OP: roll something that can at least off heal. @everyone else: what point is they in rolling a pure dps class? healers do as much or more dmg and have 10X the survivability

@everyone else: what point is they in rolling a pure dps class? healers do as much or more dmg and have 10X the survivability

Survivability yes.

Damage no.

Survivability yes.

Damage no.

hpallys exospaming ( or w/e its called now) rdruids in cat form hit like trucks, priests...well lets not go there, shammys dmg is poor but will still out last and kill a dps, healers, all healers are OP and make playing a pure dps class feel like beating your head against a brick wall.

hpallys exospaming ( or w/e its called now) rdruids in cat form hit like trucks, priests...well lets not go there, shammys dmg is poor but will still out last and kill a dps, healers, all healers are OP and make playing a pure dps class feel like beating your head against a brick wall.

Except for rogues who do CRAZY damage.

Palys don't do dmg anymore. Their heals also take very long, so cc classes can beat them. I wouldn't say they belong to the strongest classes now. Priests and druids definitely.

Users who are viewing this thread