So I herd EU tinkers need moar threads, so tell me who are the beste

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not trying to act cool you moron I am just answering posts of people talking about this subject and btw funny how you have to make a new TI acc to post that lol
y u are very cool we got that now, can you stop posting now your quite annoying?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd bring popcorn but I don't think I have any atm :( Instant noodles will do. Great entertainment between pops, this thread, even though it didn't quite go as planned :D
Please carry on.

You should have enough time to get some while you wait for your deserter debuffs, no?

Mate the 19 community is only full of new school people saying they have been playing tbc/wotlk but they dont know shit about any1. I am pretty sure you have never been playing on the bracket cyclone or misery there all good twinks used to be before they moved to blackout and slowly stoped playing one by one. And btw these "god like unbeatable" players quit, all of them and I cba to mention names when you dont even know who they are, probably "heard" about them but you cannot really say that you know if they are bad or good if you never seen them playing..

you cba to mention them, you mean you cant, please dont troll a troll. i played on AA from the 1st month of the xfer tell it died at the end of wrath.

i know or know of every single decent player to twink in blackout. you wonna go bk in time, okey do you know how many times i watched omgmom wopper and hasted beat you? do you know how many french bads was on AA? do you know how many wrath druids / shammys quit because they wasn't OP anymore? are these the unbeatables you're on about?

the night wopper got "for the alli" me and that french druid is it tuila? was heal botting him and TD was fcing.

but ofc i'm a noob that knows nothing, i learnt that on AA too

btw, the last time i played hcl he turned it off when he slept o_O i cba talking to you now go bk to 3.3.5

You should have enough time to get some while you wait for your deserter debuffs, no?

Sorry, got bored of jumping around for 10min waiting for an EFC kill when we have 2 nonamer rogues on O :) Prolly had enough of 19s today anyways.

If you had 2 options, which one would you pick?

A) bang your head against a wall for 10 minutes
B) bang your head against a wall for 20 minutes

are you claiming mage, for instance, had more spells in wotlk? and I were only quoting your guildie lol
mages for instance yes has more spells in wotlk - 15 basic abilities (without using different rank spells to - e.g. apply a fast fireball dot or slow your target faster with frostbolt) whereas MoP offers 11 basic abilties (with pet nova), also patch 3.3.5 you can use both basic attack and wand

mages for instance yes has more spells in wotlk - 15 basic abilities (without using different rank spells to - e.g. apply a fast fireball dot or slow your target faster with frostbolt) whereas MoP offers 11 basic abilties (with pet nova), also patch 3.3.5 you can use both basic attack and wand

thank you for checking up hehe, didn't know exactly how many but my point it that it's really boring :D

Sorry, got bored of jumping around for 10min waiting for an EFC kill when we have 2 nonamer rogues on O :) Prolly had enough of 19s today anyways.

depends, id probably have a good reason to bang my head against the wall so prob 20 mins

A), after 10 minutes the wall is probably gone.

say that to your guildie Eggbert

Care to elaborate?

Yes I (note I, not azol, not my guild. I'm speaking for myself and no one else here) do think that managing more spells take greater skill, while the low amount of spells at 19s allows players to focus and improve on other parts of the game than using the right spell at the right moment, I don't see much jumping in bgs at 90. 19s are limited to by spells much more than 90s while the other aspects of skill which one can use in order to excel are pretty much the same.

Your post might also be about how fucking bad I am and how poor I performed today, if that's the case I can't really say much other than that your right.

oh see that see what I fucking did? I WAS HONEST, I KNOW I WAS FUCKING TERRIBLE TODAY. NOT GONNA MAKE EXCUSES NOT GONNA START A FUCKING FLAMEWAR IN ORDER TO PROTECT MY INTERNET IDENTITY, I PLAY THE FUCKING GAME BECAUSE I ENJOY IT BUT ALL THIS DRAMA IS JUST PATHETIC AND MAKES ME REGRET MY CHOICE OF COMING BACK.

People in this bracket needs to fucking wake up, i came back TODAY and I've already seen enough shit to make me wanna quit it. Some of you might actually be enjoying 20 pages of pointless argueing, Arranging duels which you let your friend play because he's better and you have to win for epeen (no names). quitting bgs because you dont recognise every name (seriously? give them a chance, maybe some advice and don't be an elitist fucking prick just because you're "old school"). I'm fucking ashamed

Back in misery me and my friends would laugh at this kind of behaviour, but I guess we slowly became a part of it, i know i was for sure in WOTLK. I regret it though, it made the game much less entertaining.

probably tons of spelling mistakes in this text but cant be arsed to look it through. Eggy out.

Care to elaborate?

Yes I (note I, not azol, not my guild. I'm speaking for myself and no one else here) do think that managing more spells take greater skill, while the low amount of spells at 19s allows players to focus and improve on other parts of the game than using the right spell at the right moment, I don't see much jumping in bgs at 90. 19s are limited to by spells much more than 90s while the other aspects of skill which one can use in order to excel are pretty much the same.

Your post might also be about how fucking bad I am and how poor I performed today, if that's the case I can't really say much other than that your right.

oh see that see what I fucking did? I WAS HONEST, I KNOW I WAS FUCKING TERRIBLE TODAY. NOT GONNA MAKE EXCUSES NOT GONNA START A FUCKING FLAMEWAR IN ORDER TO PROTECT MY INTERNET IDENTITY, I PLAY THE FUCKING GAME BECAUSE I ENJOY IT BUT ALL THIS DRAMA IS JUST PATHETIC AND MAKES ME REGRET MY CHOICE OF COMING BACK.

People in this bracket needs to fucking wake up, i came back TODAY and I've already seen enough shit to make me wanna quit it. Some of you might actually be enjoying 20 pages of pointless argueing, Arranging duels which you let your friend play because he's better and you have to win for epeen (no names). quitting bgs because you dont recognise every name (seriously? give them a chance, maybe some advice and don't be an elitist fucking prick just because you're "old school"). I'm fucking ashamed

Back in misery me and my friends would laugh at this kind of behaviour, but I guess we slowly became a part of it, i know i was for sure in WOTLK. I regret it though, it made the game much less entertaining.

probably tons of spelling mistakes in this text but cant be arsed to look it through. Eggy out.

Sorry if you took offence but I've never even faced you in WSG, to my knowledge. I just thought it funny that everyone on Al'akir always speaks so greatly about 3.3.5 and how much skill it required, and yet many ppl (including me and you) think that more spells makes the game harder.

say that to your guildie Eggbert

Here's more .
Why would he have to say it to me? Our opinions differ, I accept that, I don't need to persuade everyone that my opinions are correct and anything else is wrong. Just because we are friends and in the same guild doesn't mean we have to share the same opinions and trying to make that statement doesn't make much sense TO ME. <- OH LOOK EGGYS DOING IT AGAIN, BRILLIANT but wait, if even Eggy can do it why can't we.

Sorry if you took offence but I've never even faced you in WSG, to my knowledge. I just thought it funny that everyone on Al'akir always speaks so greatly about 3.3.5 and how much skill it required, and yet many ppl (including me and you) think that more spells makes the game harder.
it was just the first paragraph that was meant for you and even there It's nothing personal I'm just trying to get my point through.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread