So Halfbreed quit I assume...

Word on Dentarg is 3.2 causing Twink vs Twink has scared Halfbreed off because obviously someone with the "1 Life" /afk out concept wouldn't last long in Twink vs Twink.

A shame he can't prove himself vs a full set of twinks.

>.>

this matters

edit: IF YOU WISH TO CONSERVE BRAIN CELLS AND/OR DO NOT WANT TO SEE MINDLESS ARGUEING PLEASE PROCEED TO PAGE 10

Druiddroid said:
this matters

It doesn't but it would seem pretty logical for him to quit this patch. However, it would show many things others inferred about him to be true.

Halfbreed didn't quit.. Been playing with him almost every day.. Do your research first before you make dumbass remarks.

Xio said:
Halfbreed didn't quit.. Been playing with him almost every day.. Do your research first before you make dumbass remarks.

Is he still /afk'ing or is he accepting impending doom? Does he have less HK's now or what?

Also how does this work? Does he just /afk and leave you there or something?

iaccidentallytwink said:
Is he still /afk'ing or is he accepting impending doom? Does he have less HK's now or what?

Also how does this work? Does he just /afk and leave you there or something?
Halfbreed dunt die with pow around, also, howdafack would he have less HKs?

Myrmidon said:
Halfbreed dunt die with pow around, also, howdafack would he have less HKs?

By that I meant does he get less HK's per game?

Novascotia said:
Lol@people who think getting damage control in 1 game matters.
cuz i totally said it matters, and because we were totally talking about that in this thread. srsly, stfu.

iaccidentallytwink said:
By that I meant does he get less HK's per game?
I've been getting more HKs on average per game with this patch, i think they increased the range of shared HKs or something, so probably not.

This thread is about to get hotter than Flame Leviathan.

Novascotia said:
Yep, we are talking about it.
if you have something worthwhile to say about it then k, but if you're just gunna troll then i've already heard it, and I don't give a fuck.

Myrmidon said:
I've been getting more HKs on average per game with this patch, i think they increased the range of shared HKs or something, so probably not.

Curious, how many HK's do you have?

Users who are viewing this thread