So farming..

random1 said:
We probably play a different horde then.

You must be playing with a bunch of hunters when i play on my horde i cap 3 flags as fast as possible i return flags if some one else is FCing so overall it is CTF not battle to in MF for control of the other team's GY.

Edit: ya when you hear your dog barking at another and know it might be intense you better go watch your dog before he may do something dumb... i have some dumb dogs i wish i had raised them myself but they are really dumb they fight almost any thing that moves that goes by my gate.

Also, when you have to leave for dinner or other kewl stuff that is more important that WoW i am not going to stay in for a silly BG.

Nohealsforju said:
You must be playing with a bunch of hunters when i play on my horde i cap 3 flags as fast as possible i return flags if some one else is FCing so overall it is CTF not battle to in MF for control of the other team's GY.

I used to do that when I farmed Conqueror but after 3 WSG exalteds and like 1000 flags scored(on my DK,Pala and mage) I dont feel like I must prove something so I can as well enjoy the game instead of farming flags exclusively.Ganking is my reward for carrying all those flags

You should try rated BGs,imo you would enjoy it(because its not about having fun,its all about winning...another reason why I wont pay monthly sub)

random1 said:
I used to do that when I farmed Conqueror but after 3 WSG exalteds and like 1000 flags scored(on my DK,Pala and mage) I dont feel like I must prove something so I can as well enjoy the game instead of farming flags exclusively.Ganking is my reward for carrying all those flags

You should try rated BGs,imo you would enjoy it

i do play rated Battle grounds on my 85 lock it is fun my GM lets me troll the defense all day in the Flag room.

Nohealsforju said:
i do play rated Battle grounds on my 85 lock it is fun my GM lets me troll the defense all day in the Flag room.

Then the question is that why you(and the others like you) want to turn normal battlegrounds into rated BGs.Just have fun(if that means carrying flags for you then do that,I would probably help you when you try to go through midfield) and let the others do what they find fun.You cant have it always your way,thats why its called PvP.If you deserve it you will win,if not you will get farmed.Players are not designed to lose like the PvE bosses,the enemy players are humans just like you.

There are only 2 ways to avoid getting farmed:

-being better than them

-not playing

Ya PvP is PvP but when we play Warsong we are playing CTF not fight in MF for control of GY. If you want senseless fighting for a zone play AB you are fighting senselessly for a zone Lm, BS, Stables, Farm, GM. So when i play AB i try to only fight in those zones because not only will it win games but i also want that achievement Arathi Basin Assassin.

Yasueh said:
It's CTF not FTGY. Only idiots need rules to tell them when they're doing something wrong.

This.

If you like ganking, go to a 20+ Questing zone of the opposing faction and toggle on PvP (if on a PvE Realm). Even better is going to Goldshire/the gates of Og and doing the same, all the ganking you could possibly want, and you even get to decide how long the ganking will continue by runing back to your corpse.

random1 said:
When players AFK out of a lost battle they usually do it to look better on the statistics page.Imo its like lieing to yourself(pointless)

Amirite or amirite?

No, you're not right.

People AFK out because its a waste of time to play a BG when they're being farmed. If we were talking about Rated BG's, then we can talk skill. But since this is all random pugs, it usually comes down to who is better geared and/or has more 24's.

random1 said:
Then the question is that why you(and the others like you) want to turn normal battlegrounds into rated BGs.Just have fun(if that means carrying flags for you then do that,I would probably help you when you try to go through midfield) and let the others do what they find fun.You cant have it always your way,thats why its called PvP.If you deserve it you will win,if not you will get farmed.Players are not designed to lose like the PvE bosses,the enemy players are humans just like you.

There are only 2 ways to avoid getting farmed:

-being better than them

-not playing

Rated or not, battlegrounds are played to be won. Only insecure faggots would rather grief the other team and be entertained by that, than play to win as fast and as efficient as possible.

PS. So far I personally have been guilty of delaying 3rd cap twice, once to get myself an achi, once for some random. It's still a bit lame towards the other team, but nowhere nearly as gay as delaying a cap for pure GY farming, just to grief the "ally/horde noobs"

After multiple games of not spawning for 5 straight minutes because douchebags like Imad want to hold the flag, I'm more than happy to wait for you to grab the wrecking ball achievement Shockur before i run that last flag for my own achievement

I've said this many times and I will say it again, the new GY set up is one of the worst things Blizzard has done. It SCREAMS 'Camp GYs instead of CTF'. People sit above and rape you when you spawn and people sit below to lock you down from running. The GY seriously needs to be in an area UNACCESSIBLE by the opposite faction, but once you jump down or w/e you can't go back in.

~Zuty

Zuty said:
I've said this many times and I will say it again, the new GY set up is one of the worst things Blizzard has done. It SCREAMS 'Camp GYs instead of CTF'. People sit above and rape you when you spawn and people sit below to lock you down from running. The GY seriously needs to be in an area UNACCESSIBLE by the opposite faction, but once you jump down or w/e you can't go back in.

~Zuty

/thread

Always blizzards fault :p

Zuty said:

~Zuty

Just because you can do something is never an excuse to go ahead and do it.

Users who are viewing this thread