So farming..

what i am saying is if you dont want to get gy camped pay for wow and roll a 24, and 24s have every right to gy camp as they are paying customers that is all

I requested a ban on this dude, but it seems the mods aren't catching on.

ridingon24 said:
what i am saying is if you dont want to get gy camped pay for wow and roll a 24, and 24s have every right to gy camp as they are paying customers that is all

How is what you're saying even remotely viable? The issue isn't even the 24s. I beat on 24s just like I do 20s. I see 20s camping, not just 24s. Soon you guys can all hang out on Alliance side wondering why you're not getting bg pops. You're just forcing people to not play or reroll alliance. You're all going to end up doing arena and not knowing what to do or losing horribly because your gy farming skills don't mean anything with your lack of 'whole team support'

ridingon24 said:
i gy farm on my 24 horde hunter as well. does this make you feel better

Bro you cooolzzzzz

teach me how to be pro leik your hunter skillzzz

I want to be able to sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss through mid like a pro

cressix said:
Bro you cooolzzzzz

teach me how to be pro leik your hunter skillzzz

I want to be able to sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss through mid like a pro

Real 24 twinks like me dont go to mid mid is for noobs. Gy is where the fun is at and i dont s key i use my mouse but it doesnt really make much difference as i scatter shot then use aimed shot to get 1 hit kills or 2 hit kills

The issue with gy farming is it's a complete waste of yours and your opponents time. Who cares if "they did it first". What is this kindergarten now? If you won you won, fair as that. Keeping the flag in your base while the rest of your team griefs your opponents is just pathetic beyond words I can describe.

It's not like it means your skilled either. I don't know how many times I've seen people in BG Chat e-peen flexing because they were top damage. Then when I check my map they're down by the opponents gy. It doesn't make you skilled in any way, shape, or form to kill 1 person right when they spawn with 4 other people backing you up.

The only time I would find killing anyone at the gy feasible is when you grab the flag, and go through the gy and they spawn right when you pass. To me that would be one reason to kill them at the gy. Otherwise no, just no.

Btw hi shockur and pwnadin :D. You're the only F2P twinks I've seen in bgs :p

Namelezz said:
The issue with gy farming is it's a complete waste of yours and your opponents time. Who cares if "they did it first". What is this kindergarten now? If you won you won, fair as that. Keeping the flag in your base while the rest of your team griefs your opponents is just pathetic beyond words I can describe.

It's not like it means your skilled either. I don't know how many times I've seen people in BG Chat e-peen flexing because they were top damage. Then when I check my map they're down by the opponents gy. It doesn't make you skilled in any way, shape, or form to kill 1 person right when they spawn with 4 other people backing you up.

The only time I would find killing anyone at the gy feasible is when you grab the flag, and go through the gy and they spawn right when you pass. To me that would be one reason to kill them at the gy. Otherwise no, just no.

Btw hi shockur and pwnadin :D. You're the only F2P twinks I've seen in bgs :p

you seem to be mad from gy camping. dont worry i ll be on my horde 24 hunter gy camping the alliance

i like how it is still about farming but ridingon24s stop trying to troll and get this thread locked. I am still looking for some good points against Gy farming to throw at a GM hopefully we can put an End to Gy farming and make it a ban-able offense. Or much better get the Warsong Gy fixed... (well only in normal Battle ground pretty sure people do not farm in Rated BGs since they just want their conquest points/ rating)

ridingon24 said:
you seem to be mad from gy camping. dont worry i ll be on my horde 24 hunter gy camping the alliance

And you seem to have nothing to do besides troll a forum. I wonder how long it'll take before you're banned.

@nohealsforju It really won't take much to stop gy farming, all they have to do is make the gy higher than it is and give you a slow fall buff. Problem solved.

i am not trying to troll i am trying to say i support gy camping. if you want a definition of troll go look at the most where i came here to ask what professions are best for a 24 hunter and i got flamed and trolled hard

ridingon24 said:
i am not trying to troll i am trying to say i support gy camping. if you want a definition of troll go look at the most where i came here to ask what professions are best for a 24 hunter and i got flamed and trolled hard

You're using childish phrases like u mad , u jelly etc etc. and most of your posts are flaming/harassing others.

If you aren't trolling, at least speak like a civilized individual.

ridingon24 said:

i talked to a gm today and they said that what you and other people are doing is was not intended to happen and they tend on fixing the issue soon as they have more evidence of this kind of play so other F2Pers please tell everyone too to put in tickets about farming please!

Namelezz said:
You're using childish phrases like u mad , u jelly etc etc. and most of your posts are flaming/harassing others.

If you aren't trolling, at least speak like a civilized individual.

p sure most people in twinkinfo and wow have used umaadbro before. I have never used u jelly before

ridingon24 said:

You should of got banned due to this is a forum for F2per not lvl 24 go to that section and post there

ridingon24 said:
Real 24 twinks like me dont go to mid mid is for noobs. Gy is where the fun is at and i dont s key i use my mouse but it doesnt really make much difference as i scatter shot then use aimed shot to get 1 hit kills or 2 hit kills

Yeaaaah man yurrr sooo right

GY farming is for pros

I SHUDDA NOWN

One shotting people who dont pay to play but play 20s for fun because they like the challenge

PRooo skillzzzzz

Users who are viewing this thread