Sniper Scope (+3) damage recipe

Celydar

Have Eng leveled and the mats.
F2P so no AH access.
Read on a thread that Zul F and Strath is where it drops from.
Have run around 10 of each, no luck so far.
Is it an extremely rare drop?
Or am I in the wrong instances/area?
I know, for example Swiftness Potion recipe drops mostly in Ragefire and Deadmines in the chests.
Have had good luck after just a few runs with that a couple of times.
Any feedback much appreciated fam.

We have someone in the guild without gametime trying to get the recipe as well. Looks like 0.5% drop chance, should be a fun one
Yeah, thanks for the info on the drop rate.
I've somewhat given up as queue times for dps are incredibly long for certain instances, like Stratholme and ZF.
So, unless you have guildies or friends to farm the instances(which I do not), it's too much time and effort.
+2 Scope gonna have to do for me.

I got one recipe while opening chest from the Flawless Draenethyst Sphere item.
kk, ty, will give it a try

hm.... I have the engi sniper 3dmg scope....but the text says only 2 dmg when used... is there a known bug with this?

You’ll do fine with +2. F2P huntsrds wreck vet twinks. Don’t waste your time for it. It’s insignificant in the bg world.

Reactions: Sil
You’ll do fine with +2. F2P huntsrds wreck vet twinks. Don’t waste your time for it. It’s insignificant in the bg world.
Yeah I'm still doing decent :D and my main targets / foes are the enemy twink hunters haha

But I am at the point where my only progression is some level of heavy time-investment farming (legion epics, legion neck enchant grind, or a better wep enchant) so there's not a lot better I can do in between BGs

Did you end up getting the scope?
Yes, I did, but I bought it from the AH, the recipe, and made some since I already had the mats, on vet account, I resubbed for a month on

Yes, I did, but I bought it from the AH, the recipe, and made some since I already had the mats, on vet account, I resubbed for a month on

Congrats on the scope! Although I was secretly hoping that you found an ez farm NPC, I am still happy for you :PeepoGlad:

Edit: I wanna still ask - did you end up doing a few more runs of ZF or Strat? And / or how many of those Sphere boxes did you open trying to get it?

Pet dmg and kill command don't scale with wep dmg so if you're playing BM, the scope isn't that big of an overall dps improvement.

Edit: I wanna still ask - did you end up doing a few more runs of ZF or Strat? And / or how many of those Sphere boxes did you open trying to get it?

Not the OP, but I've opened 956 Blue Sphere boxes between my 18 and 20 toons and have received 4 epics and no recipes. Instances prolly better in that regard

On a 20 rouge, yes. And yes ZF is a solid choice, that's where I was originally farming but stopped eventually
scope.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread