Sleeper mage

Bass

Legend
Hey guys.

Here's my mage: Skullhump

I understand that stacking intellect and stamina would be a better idea - but i like the idea of sleepers and there's nothing better than having a rogue or something think that im an easy kill - i pretty much always surprise them.
Anything to improve on her except for Mindthrust bracers?

DPR will hit cap you while keeping 6 crit. Also technically Miner's Cape is more crit I believe but you lose the stamina. Crits fun, I used to stack it. Technically a sp/crit build is more DPS but sometimes that burst is nice. Burst of speed is probably necessary with that much health... But otherwise PoM can get you a 2nd crit on you shatters (plus instant sheep) which is nice. Otherwise nice mage!

Edit: http://www.wowhead.com/item=82881/cuffs-of-black-elements scales to 4, 4, and 3. Ivy is 3 and 3.

Last edited by a moderator:
Instead of using Trimultous Cloak of the Bandit I'd recommend using this; it scales to 3 int, 3 crit, and 3 stamina in BGs.

[MENTION=18568]Hashbrowns[/MENTION] - Yeah, DPR would be awesome, its just a pain to get.
Didnt know about the Cuffs scaling that way i'll get those ASAP.
[MENTION=14701]Clivney[/MENTION] Awesome, didnt even know that cape existed. I'm getting that aswell :)

[MENTION=18568]Hashbrowns[/MENTION] - Yeah, DPR would be awesome, its just a pain to get.
Didnt know about the Cuffs scaling that way i'll get those ASAP.
[MENTION=14701]Clivney[/MENTION] Awesome, didnt even know that cape existed. I'm getting that aswell :)

Ivycloth of int is 6 int though.

Correct me if I'm wrong but theres a 4s/4i/4c random dung cloak right? I never really twinked any casters so give me a heads up

edit: dat sig video! xD

Last edited:
Correct me if I'm wrong but theres a 4s/4i/4c random dung cloak right? I never really twinked any casters so give me a heads up

Nope

No satchel intellect crit cloak in the game

only an agility and strength version

Users who are viewing this thread