Silvermoon Robe Tooltip Clarification

On my server's AH there are two Epic Silvermoon Robes of the Quickblade.
One has 8 int/13 stam/5 crit/6 vers
Other is 8 int/ 13 stam/4 crit/7 vers

My initial reaction is the second is better (for Arc Mage) but the mouseover comparison says both have the same stat changes. Anyone know anything about bugged tooltips to tell me if it's worth the extra 200k? I'm willing to pay it if it means min/maxing, i just need to know if it will matter first

Side note: Is there any way to view modifiers (Like of the Quickblade) and epic upgrades on WoWhead or anyother source?

Ty!

Neither option is particularly amazing (BiS would be Aurora 6/6). Though the better of the two on offer is the 4/7. I'm not personally aware of any tooltip bugs translating into items showing up incorrectly,

Epic upgrades are just an ilvl jump, nothing more. Ilvl of uncommon items is your level, rare items is level+6, epic is rare+12. All epics at 19 are ilvl 31.

P.S Give me your gloves.

Last edited:
Actually there is almost no classes that will prefer 2 haste to 1 vers, so 4 haste/crit + 7 vers is BiS overall, even tho the combined stats are 11 and not 12.

Really depends on your other gear. While stat priorities are often very roughly given as (say) verse > haste > crit, having only verse at the cost of having 0 haste/crit is probably not a great idea.

7/4 is a valid BiS option, as is 6/6. 6/5 is inferior.

Actually there is almost no classes that will prefer 2 haste to 1 vers, so 4 haste/crit + 7 vers is BiS overall, even tho the combined stats are 11 and not 12.
Pretty sure I'd lean arcane mage and moonkin (pure mid set) to haste verse being worth about 1/2.5 and 1/4 respectively.
I know for my mage, if I was in need of the chest, I'd run the 6/6.

Users who are viewing this thread