Sigs by Eurys

Eurys

OG
Well, I'm kinda bored atm.

So if any of you want me to create a signature/avatar/etc for you, lemme know. Just tell me what you want on it and let's see if you like it. ;)

doseurys.jpg

ok :) well, here's what Im thinking; A sig, with the pic of a male Orc with Dreadmist Shoulders and chest and a purple Mohawk on the left side (dno if you have a model editor ? I can provide a pic if you don't) (feel free to add any fancyness to all of this) and the colors in like all over dark,but with the purple and the green in like neon ? this would be awesome if it was like, overall a dark sig, but with the green and purple outstanding in a neon way? and the same Info as on yours, but with a Felhunter on the right side instead of a girl :) hope im not asking for too much ^___^

(My info: Name-Noobanizer. Server-Al'Akir EU. Battlegroup-Blackout. 49 Orc Warlock) Id marry you if you could make this idea into something awesome ^_^

Zaske said:
ok :) well, here's what Im thinking; A sig, with the pic of a male Orc with Dreadmist Shoulders and chest and a purple Mohawk on the left side (dno if you have a model editor ? I can provide a pic if you don't) (feel free to add any fancyness to all of this) and the colors in like all over dark,but with the purple and the green in like neon ? this would be awesome if it was like, overall a dark sig, but with the green and purple outstanding in a neon way? and the same Info as on yours, but with a Felhunter on the right side instead of a girl :) hope im not asking for too much ^___^

(My info: Name-Noobanizer. Server-Al'Akir EU. Battlegroup-Blackout. 49 Orc Warlock) Id marry you if you could make this idea into something awesome ^_^

Yeah, if you could give me a pic of that orc model, I'll give it a shot.

alright, give me a sec :) I don't got a model edit prog myself atm, so a screen shot is the best I can do, so some cutting will be needed

Make me one please :)

Your work is amazing, I would love one for my twink rogue Ogii on suramar us alliance.

I would love for you to incorporate green gray and black together. :) Thanks!!

Eurys said:
Watcha want on it? is it for a twink of yours?

Ill send you a pic of my dwarf. But I want a signature with my Hunter : Face, Green Tinted Goggles, BoA Shoulders in some sort of pose with his bow and in big write TWINKYTOES

No stats or anything, just my name :]

Users who are viewing this thread