Show me your transmog'd tinks,Volume 2

I've been gone for a while... but how do you get fancy mogs like engi goggles to work?

First, you TM a BoA helm on another character that can use the goggles, then mail it back to your 19. Tonkks just spent 15k trying and failing to get it done until it actually worked. Don't expect it to work every time. It's a time consuming and expensive process. It works for other BoAs too.

First, you TM a BoA helm on another character that can use the goggles, then mail it back to your 19. Tonkks just spent 15k trying and failing to get it done until it actually worked. Don't expect it to work every time. It's a time consuming and expensive process. It works for other BoAs too.

ah, thanks. suprised they havent fixed it yet.

Also, can you transmog to any item? or is there a reason I see a lot of people with goggles?

Any item without a level req. goggles require engineering, but they worked. IMO i did not know of any items without a lvl requirement that i liked. I had goggles picked out before transmog came out, but they got fixed because those ones had a level req. I think it cost me more than 15k, no more than 20 though. Didnt count the amount i tried on the goggles that had a requiremnt- which was obviously a waste of time/gold.

Good luck- keep at it.

Damn that's alot of gold for a goggle look.. I mean it's cool but it's not the greatest def not worth 15k of trying.

Any item without a level req. goggles require engineering, but they worked. IMO i did not know of any items without a lvl requirement that i liked. I had goggles picked out before transmog came out, but they got fixed because those ones had a level req. I think it cost me more than 15k, no more than 20 though. Didnt count the amount i tried on the goggles that had a requiremnt- which was obviously a waste of time/gold.

Good luck- keep at it.

Ah, thats why everyone has quest items. Ty for the help.

looks are everything ok. i want to be pretty

Why does your set look like Ko's Curley? and scouting set is boring..ZzzZz

I added a new chest and belt to my "Red" set I think it fits a little bit better.

WoWScrnShot_012012_102913.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread