US Should the TC be delayed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No. I've already gotten the okay for my vacation for these dates (after fighting with them over it, were busy).

Maybe you guys should stop being amateurs at this whole TC thing. We've only been doing it for 3 years. Fucking plebs

Who plans vacations when you can sit home and play wow all day ?

Whatchutalkinboutwillis? Some people plan their vacation around WoW!
Believe it or not there used to be a day when people actually planned WoW xpac parties!! No so much any more.

A month or two ago this might have been possible but at this point people have made plans to be free for the week or weekend of tc taken leave from work planned vacations ect

A month or two ago this might have been possible but at this point people have made plans to be free for the week or weekend of tc taken leave from work planned vacations ect
stfu, what rétárd takes 3 days off work months b4 the tc?

only a rétárd does dat

Is it really so hard for you to believe that people may actually do things outside this game? We understand you think people who plan vacations are stupid as you've gone to great lengths to repeat yourself in this thread; is it really that offensive to you that people do things other than play WoW or whatever it is you think they should be doing? It's like we're all different people with different lives and things to do, who would have imagined that.

Is it really so hard for you to believe that people may actually do things outside this game? We understand you think people who plan vacations are stupid as you've gone to great lengths to repeat yourself in this thread; is it really that offensive to you that people do things other than play WoW or whatever it is you think they should be doing? It's like we're all different people with different lives and things to do, who would have imagined that.
na na ur just rétardéd as fúúck, what im trying to say the entire time is that ppl are too dependant on this fking game to plan vacations around it. ''oh hey boss, uhmm i have a twinkcup can i get 3 days off in 4 months?'' ''Uhm mom, can we go on vacation after 26 june? i have to play a game then. OH sure son, we'll just come up with something new nobody cares''
EDIT: stupid bitch

na na ur just rétardéd as fúúck, what im trying to say the entire time is that ppl are too dependant on this fking game to plan vacations around it. ''oh hey boss, uhmm i have a TC can i get 3 days off in 4 months?'' ''Uhm mom, can we go on vacation after 26 june? i have to play a game then. OH sure son, we'll just come up with something new nobody cares''

If its either "hey want to go away for the weekend on June 24-26 or July 1-3" then why would they not choose the day that does not conflict with the TC? Once flights are booked it is hard to change.

I totally get your point though, if my buddies were set on going to vegas or were planning a trip for the 24-26th of june, forget wow I'm going away. But when there is a choice and when people have made their choice, it is not fair to change it on them.

na na ur just rétardéd as fúúck, what im trying to say the entire time is that ppl are too dependant on this fking game to plan vacations around it. ''oh hey boss, uhmm i have a TC can i get 3 days off in 4 months?'' ''Uhm mom, can we go on vacation after 26 june? i have to play a game then. OH sure son, we'll just come up with something new nobody cares''

I missed the part where you determined how and what people can do with their lives and what constitutes acceptable behavior. My bad, I guess I'll be on the lookout for your opinion next time before I plan to do anything outside of WoW <3

Your ninja edits to put in swear words is adorable, how mad are you at these posts?

I missed the part where you determined how and what people can do with their lives and what constitutes acceptable behavior. My bad, I guess I'll be on the lookout for your opinion next time before I plan to do anything outside of WoW <3

Your ninja edits to put in swear words is adorable, how mad are you at these posts?
Man, I really am curious what kinda losers are behind those screens sometimes. I'm not trying to determine anything, just saying a date for an online tournament SHOULD easily be changed, but apparantly it's WoW>Real life for most of the people on this site.
Oh, btw.. were you the guy that afk'd a wargame? No shots, just curious.. people seem to make you look shittier than you already are :)
EDIT: trash.

Man, I really am curious what kinda losers are behind those screens sometimes. I'm not trying to determine anything, just saying a date for an online tournament SHOULD easily be changed, but apparantly it's WoW>Real life for most of the people on this site.
Oh, btw.. were you the guy that afk'd a wargame? No shots, just curious.. people seem to make you look shittier than you already are :)
EDIT: trash.

Isn't it the exact opposite? How is it WoW > real life? People not wanting things to change because of real life events would lead most logically sound thinkers to see that it's real life > WoW.

And please keep beating the dead horse about how I play, the comments that you have on anything I do in-game mean absolutely zero to me <3 You'll always be a try-hard exploit abuser who so desperately seeks any modicum of attention that you can get from the community.

Isn't it the exact opposite? How is it WoW > real life? People not wanting things to change because of real life events would lead most logically sound thinkers to see that it's real life > WoW.

And please keep beating the dead horse about how I play, the comments that you have on anything I do in-game mean absolutely zero to me <3 You'll always be a try-hard exploit abuser who so desperately seeks any modicum of attention that you can get from the community.
jajajaja tryhard moar, afk moar wargames jajajaj
edit: trash, jajajaja

jajajaja tryhard moar, afk moar wargames jajajaj
edit: trash, jajajaja

Ahhh there it is, I knew deep down that's really all you had to offer the conversation. Keep trying to stir shit up and attain some sort of relevance, I'm quite sure you'll get there one day friend :)

Ahhh there it is, I knew deep down that's really all you had to offer the conversation. Keep trying to stir shit up and attain some sort of relevance, I'm quite sure you'll get there one day friend :)
JAJAJAJJAJA YU TAKE DIS S0 SERIUS AJAJAJAJAJ
tryhard jajajja

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread