US Should the TC be delayed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's ok, you're EU. I'll let this one slide.

hqdefault.jpg

don't delay it

what's the reasoning behind wanting to delay it in the first place?

don't delay it

what's the reasoning behind wanting to delay it in the first place?
A lot of people have mentioned that it interferes with exams, so we figured we would gauge community opinion.

Usually I'm for "delayed" (:Kappa:) but naw, too many people have set scheduals around said time (June 23rd?). Doing so would hurt a huge amount of teams in my opinion.

A lot of people have mentioned that it interferes with exams, so we figured we would gauge community opinion.

Fair enough, but you have to understand that it's just not possible to schedule something like this at a time that is good for absolutely everyone. People who have already scheduled things around the event might get screwed if a change is made at this stage.

@Conq ... it's not like if you pushed the TC back that GSC/SR/WFS etc etc wouldn't show up. Make your decision and move on with it.. GSC is too "lets beat SR envy" to not show up whenever you say and SR is dreaming of threepeat - therefore, you're in control. We all like sports references right? Last I checked commissioners don't ask opinions, they act.

@Conq ... it's not like if you pushed the TC back that GSC/SR/WFS etc etc wouldn't show up. Make your decision and move on with it.. GSC is too "lets beat SR envy" to not show up whenever you say and SR is dreaming of threepeat - therefore, you're in control. We all like sports references right? Last I checked commissioners don't ask opinions, they act.
Pretty hard to show up when you're on vacation. A vacation that might already have been paid for.

What rétárd plans a vacation on 24 June, just because 4 idiots already ''planned'' something it shouldnt be delayed? :eek: :eek:
IT SHOULD BE DELAYED

This reminds me of last year when the discussion about preliminary games were brought up, and as I said back then and will say again, people have simply already planned their vacation. I mean of course you can delay it but it will cost signups, which I personally find sad.

Why do you want to delay it though? That's my question. Sorry if I missed the reason somewhere in here

I can bet my nutsack on the fact that more people wont sign up coz its too soon than rétárded ppl who already ''planned'' their vacation on 24 June

Why do you want to delay it though? That's my question. Sorry if I missed the reason somewhere in here
Idk the reason was that some people still have finals but idk how it is for u in america but sweden we end our exams way earlier and have already gone on vacation by then.

Idk the reason was that some people still have finals but idk how it is for u in america but sweden we end our exams way earlier and have already gone on vacation by then.
Well for me school ends I think the 19th so I'm gucci.

Hasn't it normally been in July in the past? We can look at this one of two ways judging by people's reactions.
A.)Good thing we are this far out and people have nearly two months to change their schedule to play video games.
Or...
B.)"OH LAWD!! It is barely less than two months away!! What will we ever do? My schedule is too rock solid to change even for my favorite hobby!"

It is totally up to you which path you choose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread