Should i do it?

Opek2

Grandfathered
upload_2020-12-6_8-2-37.png

Just want some clarity: this is a reward from a legion event that no longer happens in game and thus you can no longer acquire this chest. Legion assaults are different and do not provide this reward(nor can you actually participate in the assault questline as a 20). Correct? I never played legion so my knowledge of all the stuff that might come out if it has been limited to my playthrough getting all the now nerfed ilvl 50 stuff.

Last edited:
I have a bank full on a lvl 45. My crates say ilvl 44 as well, items are created at ilvl 45. They do not show a req lvl. The timewalking gear and epic pvp chest I have on is ilvl 50, so not too great at this level.

Hopefully it keeps that ilvl at 20...

7/52 warforged, 1 ilvl higher. None titanforged.

Interestingly, I received 1 warglaive and the essence to upgrade. This one has a req level on it.
[doublepost=1607328420,1607327865][/doublepost]
upload_2020-12-7_1-6-54.png

[doublepost=1607328957][/doublepost]
Just want some clarity: this is a reward from a legion event that no longer happens in game and thus you can no longer acquire this chest. Legion assaults are different and do not provide this reward(nor can you actually participate in the assault questline as a 20). Correct? I never played legion so my knowledge of all the stuff that might come out if it has been limited to my playthrough getting all the now nerfed ilvl 50 stuff.
Yes these crates are from the pre-legion launch event, they have been gone for a long time.

Users who are viewing this thread