Should blizzard revert back to the 10 day trial

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

fpadre

Legend
i remember back when the 10 day trial was on the 20-24 bracket would be so much better without these f2p 20 "twinks" trolling.

Aside from that why should blizzard give you something for free at the expense of p2pers.

Definitely so. P2p accounts need to be able to twink in all brackets without seeing f2p players. Having one fewer than all is outright insulting. Plus, playing a 24 twink in the 20-24 bracket is entirely unfun, as the complete lack of 24s proves. Blizzard please change this immediately.

nah it ll be like last time before blizz decide to put levelers and twinks in a different bracket because they levelers qq so much(they should go quit wow if they qq about being killed). We have the trials as levelers and the 24 twinks as the twinks. It ll bring back memories

Nah there were hames before this. I bged on my 24 lock. The ppl Who had the trial and were at 20 would que bgs. Hence allowing pops to occur.

threesets said:
Nah there were hames before this. I bged on my 24 lock. The ppl Who had the trial and were at 20 would que bgs. Hence allowing pops to occur.

Dang I never thought of that. Had a 19 I messed up and leveled, been sitting there for a year.

No more fun, op is banned.

I have a few f2p twinks, slowly working on a p2p 24 and have seen very few geared 24s.

It's kinda a joke toon, total huntard, will even have a pet and guild all based around hunters.

Male gobby but once in a while I will put the lovely purple dress and a purple hat on him just as a joke.

Edit. Hate when phone changes my spelling, hobby-gobby.

Users who are viewing this thread