Should 24s be allowed to post in the free to play section

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
or change free to play and make 20-24...

Free to play bracket seems to be this :

Discussing things about 20. Questions about Going to 20. Questions on what is BiS at 20. All having to do with Free to play except it doesn't include levels 1-19. People can play free to play as a twink but encourage 20s.

Imo just make it 20-24. Make a read only Free to play Info Forum just posts/links to things that will be helpful for people looking for answers such as the many stickied threads on the free to play forum.

Sure they can but not about 24 sjizzle, there is allready a forum for that. And if its a poll about you allowed to post in this section i'd say no.. we don't want more silly kids trolling in here.

Anyways this poll is just another troll attempt and it's a bit strange because there are 2 things 1) you are allready allowed to post 2) you just want to troll your 24 sjizzle in here and are mad because you are not allowed. It's not really the same as your question... you should change it again.

Yes. I see plenty of F2P nerds complaining about 24s, so why not have the 24s, who PLAY in the same bracket as the F2Ps be able to CHAT with F2Ps?

The forum is split up poorly. Brackets every 10 levels is so pre cata.

In before Dunkelhate gets mad.

Drstrong said:
Yes. I see plenty of F2P nerds complaining about 24s, so why not have the 24s, who PLAY in the same bracket as the F2Ps be able to CHAT with F2Ps?

The forum is split up poorly. Brackets every 10 levels is so pre cata.

In before Dunkelhate gets mad.

ur my hero

dunkelhate more like dunkelhater rofl

i circumvented my ban just to say this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread