Shirty's 24 Arms Warrior Guide

Not yet it could be a little while... Still putting away money to get myself an apartment and a new computer.

Who's your 24 Hax?

by the way I haven't touched this guide because arms is garbage. I wouldn't recommend anyone play it right now. I want to update this guide for prot but I need to sit down and play it for a minute so I fully know what I'm doing first.

Not yet it could be a little while... Still putting away money to get myself an apartment and a new computer.

Who's your 24 Hax?

by the way I haven't touched this guide because arms is garbage. I wouldn't recommend anyone play it right now. I want to update this guide for prot but I need to sit down and play it for a minute so I fully know what I'm doing first.

Im Xoxooxoxooxo on Caelestrasz, arms war also. We were constantly running Gnomer with your pocket healer before you left, i forgot his name though.
Yeah i agree with you on Arms, but i cant bring myself to play anything else. I think i honestly will be arms no matter how shit the spec, but w/e.
Im in the same dilemma as you also, else i would have everything on that twink (18ap dual 2 str rings still needed).
I still think arms is semi viable right now, any half-scrub wannabie pro is easy vs my war, the only classes i have problems with atm are Hunters and heals. Unless you have the dedication to min-max everything on arms, you will get nowhere, and thats the only reason i play. Its not fun to log on to a hunter half geared and stomp anything that tries against you, but maby its just because im an old timer, oh well.
I plan on making an arms min-max guide soon, maby in a month or two, when im on break from uni.
Let me know when you start playing again, if i dont see you on realid that is.

Users who are viewing this thread