Shane has spoken

Status
Not open for further replies.
Enjoy playing both factions each side has idiots and legit dudes thats 19s for ya. Imo money is makin yall cray cray. Id give $ back to donors and just make it a free tourney winner gets bragging rights. Never needed $ to fuel the community. Times have changed tho so all this ddos stuff is cray. What happen to being on vent and argue/lovin ppl. No cash you see a bunch of ppl that just love 19s and just want the title. Wheres da love?! My 2cents but do what yall do

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrWoG8IckyE

Thank you for your valuable input.

You are welcome, it is really depressing to see two community members stooping to the level of guild vs. guild insults and xp on insults.

It's disappointing from a person like yourself that I have a ton of respect for, and up until today, thought we had that mutual respect, only to see when things get messy you take your leave.

I will defend my teammates against anyone that is making ignorant comments and not taking the time to understand the work I have put in to make TwinkCup/End Ddosing happen.
lots of respect for you, sticking up for your teamates while the entire community is on a crazed witch burning rampage.

DotT, Defense of the Tinkes. Make a moba HB. Present to Volvo and get 7x the tinke cup pool. idk just a thought for u. GL though, you will need a thick skin and extensive vocabulary of naughty words to combat this situation. F R E E H A R V E S T

lots of respect for you, sticking up for your teamates while the entire community is on a crazed witch burning rampage.

Quoting this to show that you should never go full retard. Supporting someone who houses and defends a gang of ddosers, classy.

Quoting this to show that you should never go full retard. Supporting someone who houses and defends a gang of ddosers, classy.
Never said I support the past activities of his guild members. I respect his willingness to stand up for his guild members right or wrong while people like you are full retard mode on a witch hunt.

You can't blame people for Witch Hunting this, this is bad publicity with no good end like bad publicity usually bears, this just straight up makes our bracket look retarded. Yeah, HB is taking a bullet for this whether he or anyone else sees that or not, and good on him for that because it's what any loyal and good GM would do. 2 wrongs don't make a right though. Yes Barbarous is a piece of shit, but nobody should stoop to his level and ddos any else back for any reason.

I just hope HB takes a stronger stance on this subject in the future. Yeah cool threads and podcasts about it man and how you hate ddosing and that it exists ect, but look at it from everyone elses eyes for a moment, your members are no better than anyone else who ddos' now. Tis a shame.

Last edited by a moderator:
Shots Fired. Now youre really getting upset. I see youre going to have a high school mentality to this. Well when the bracket was dead I was still on my 19. ive had my 19 before you were even in this bracket. been playing since vanilla and I don't need to have a popularity contest with you. On top of the matter of the guild im in I don't think its right to attack my guild when your guild is filled with DDoSers XD

im sorry i havent read the rest but this is just dumb i have been playing 19s since vanilla and i have played with HB since then so no you havent played longer than him i do apologize

im sorry i havent read the rest but this is just dumb i have been playing 19s since vanilla and i have played with HB since then so no you havent played longer than him i do apologize

Well clearly you haven't played since vanilla because in vanilla there wasn't cross server and you wouldn't of know who I was to begin with. But I appreciate your defense for DDoSLord HB

You the drood that got smashed yesterday? If so id be salty too lol

I'll never be salty for losing to some random 19 twink warrior/disc team, as the inferior comp. Nice try. You see, it was a win/win for me; if I win, it shows how poorly you played, if I lose, it's no big deal.

Have a nice day, sir.

Other than the fact that Shane runs the site, his opinion on how people in the community are to be dealt with outside of TI is ignorant and irrelevant. You should be ashamed of yourself as the site moderator for going beyond measures outside of what you know, and what game you are not involved in, to call players out and how they should be dealt with in the Twink Cup, which you have done very little for in comparison to others.

I am going to make this pretty cut and dry. If I receive proof of a community member partaking in DDOS attacks on other players as it results to this incident or any going forward, those members will be banned with no chance of being unbanned EVER. I don't care if you have been around for 1 day or since this sites inception.

As for the Twink Cup, I think it is a pretty simple conclusion to be reached that if someone is DDOSing, they are going to continue doing so. Anything to get a leg up, right? Doesn't that make it a bit unfair for the people that are playing in the tournament without cheating? I mean, I didn't know stating things that seemed logical was something I should be "ashamed of".

If you have any further lashes that you would like to inflict, feel free to send me a PM. :)

Anyways, this thread has run its course once again. Any further topics on the conversation will deleted. Please keep all further Twink Cup related discussion in the Twink Cup designated thread in this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread