Shadowlands info compilation

I personally am not going to say anyone is a no lifer for having them before the nerf, but you got to admit that this creates a disparity that will only harm present and future players who want to twink 20. I mean, who's gonna want to play a bg against players with twice their dps baseline.

It should concern the whole community, unless you don't care about losing many potential players.

Just saying :)

I stopped gearing my druid and am waiting to see what happens with GFd i59 helm, GFd relics, and the ilvl 59 shoulders and chest with stats that people with no neck have.
saw a rogue with all of the above, and then got their neck at the end all on top of that.
Would rather play my 50s with gfd dungeon trinkets and proc items

Last edited:
I'm also waiting for them to nerf the artifacts before spending too much more time on any 20s.

I'm also waiting for them to nerf the artifacts before spending too much more time on any 20s.
It’s very obscure so it likely won’t, they would need to add a flag to relics to not operate in an item if higher than player level.. spam report/ticket if you want it fixed, only way.. I don’t have time for that, too busy 2 shotting from stealth on 50 mm hunt

Cogwheel gems. Scales to +10 secondary stat. (need confirmation if available for f2p)
yes, available to pure f2p

Can someone post a screenshot of a artifact weapon that has 2 of the grandfathered relics please? I'm interested to see the stat difference.
upload_2020-10-16_21-13-19.png

upload_2020-10-16_21-13-34.png

An artifact with both GF'd relics and an artifact with 1 GF'd relic and 1 quest relic.

I said this elsewhere but if anyone was holding out for warforged gear, it only adds +1 ilvl when making it epic like a quest proc.

Question though about artifacts + relics - I know one concern was that you needed to enchant the artifact weapon before you put the relics in due to the massive increase of ilvl it got from the relics. Is that concern still the same now that artifact weapons have been nerfed?

also dumb question but how does the azerite gear trade works? gotta be same group with the high lvl toon when gear is looted?

also dumb question but how does the azerite gear trade works? gotta be same group with the high lvl toon when gear is looted?
having the azerite gear in your bags and logging out and back in is what triggers the hoa quest

Question though about artifacts + relics - I know one concern was that you needed to enchant the artifact weapon before you put the relics in due to the massive increase of ilvl it got from the relics. Is that concern still the same now that artifact weapons have been nerfed?
Depends on the enchant. Check out swoops super helpful enchant spreadsheet.

That said, a lot of enchants dont have the ilvl requirements they used to.

If you're referring to Quest upgrades then it certainly adds Stats also. I've already gotten (2) iLvL 16 Rings and a Belt upgraded to Epic. Main Stat/Stam didn't increase but one Ring went from 3 Haste to 7 and 1 Mastery to 3.

having the azerite gear in your bags and logging out and back in is what triggers the hoa quest

Depends on the enchant. Check out swoops super helpful enchant spreadsheet.

That said, a lot of enchants dont have the ilvl requirements they used to.

Any idea as to what happened with scope? Is it no longer bugged? I'll take a look at hte spreadsheet ty

is this BIS? I was looking through but not sure if i was careful enough with a late night review of a spreadsheet. Doesn't seem like anything else works.
I tried everything, even through trade window, could only get +1 to work at 10 (can't say for certain about 19/20/etc). Granted I didn't try the trade glitch.

Users who are viewing this thread