Shadowgrasp Totem

Soupersaiyan

I’ve heard people say that Shadowgrasp Totem is bugged to do insane damage in the same way that the Infinitely Divisible Ooze trinket is. However when I try WoD dungeons it works normally even though Ooze bugs per usual. Any idea why this is? I am in the correct timeline demonstrated though Ooze being bugged per usual.

I’ve heard people say that Shadowgrasp Totem is bugged to do insane damage in the same way that the Infinitely Divisible Ooze trinket is. However when I try WoD dungeons it works normally even though Ooze bugs per usual. Any idea why this is? I am in the correct timeline demonstrated though Ooze being bugged per usual.

Only works for level 20s

Interesting! I wonder if that means geared 20s can speedrun level synced content w/ faster times than 10s as a result of having access to both? I’d imagine so but maybe I’m wrong haha

Interesting! I wonder if that means geared 20s can speedrun level synced content w/ faster times than 10s as a result of having access to both? I’d imagine so but maybe I’m wrong haha
Not faster, but equal time for clearing, but only for a few classes that have acces to spamable aoe (priest, mage, druid, monk etc.) .... At level 20, most time lost compared to a 10 is killing the trash mobs, so you depend on ooze procs to clear that for you. Totem will help you catch back on time via controled nuking the boss or difficult mob packs.

Not faster, but equal time for clearing, but only for a few classes that have acces to spamable aoe (priest, mage, druid, monk etc.) .... At level 20, most time lost compared to a 10 is killing the trash mobs, so you depend on ooze procs to clear that for you. Totem will help you catch back on time via controled nuking the boss or difficult mob packs.
Spinning Crane Kick from a mw monk doesn’t clear mobs at lvl 20 as fast as at level 10? That’s interesting I wonder why that is. It seems to be very efficient at 10. Am trying to decide if I should reroll monk and make lvl 20 for faster clear time

How exactly does the Infinitely Divisible Ooze work please? Does it do crazy damage against trash mobs or just against bosses?

Spinning Crane Kick from a mw monk doesn’t clear mobs at lvl 20 as fast as at level 10? That’s interesting I wonder why that is. It seems to be very efficient at 10. Am trying to decide if I should reroll monk and make lvl 20 for faster clear time
10's have the highest Stat scaling of any Level, outside of 1. 20's have more options for Talents/Abilities and can be played as F2P which is what makes them so popular.

Don’t quote me since the DF ilvl scaling changes, but 20s have better tertiary stat scaling than 10s as well, ex higher speed ceiling

It was at least the case during SL

20s also get 100% speed mounts as well I think. Which will help in docks runs.

Take into consideration that at lvl 20,you can get warforged epic gear ilvl 87 that can proc socket slot, thus giving you the posibility to use Shadowlands gems.

Take into consideration that at lvl 20,you can get warforged epic gear ilvl 87 that can proc socket slot, thus giving you the posibility to use Shadowlands gems.
Interesting! Wondering if the increased stats from shadowlands gems make up for or exceed the scaling for level 10's though? Any DPS calcs to confirm?

Interesting! Wondering if the increased stats from shadowlands gems make up for or exceed the scaling for level 10's though? Any DPS calcs to confirm?
It's not... Really about the secondary stats.... Like, they give +3 secondaries, but the advantage is given by the speed gem and regen gem...
https://www.wowhead.com/item=173125/revitalizing-jewel-doublethttps://www.wowhead.com/item=173126/straddling-jewel-doubletFirst gem requires gametime, since the recipe is gated behind unobtainable rep grind, but the second can be obtained by F2P.

Appreciate your help! Thanks so much!
It's not... Really about the secondary stats.... Like, they give +3 secondaries, but the advantage is given by the speed gem and regen gem...
https://www.wowhead.com/item=173125/revitalizing-jewel-doublethttps://www.wowhead.com/item=173126/straddling-jewel-doubletFirst gem requires gametime, since the recipe is gated behind unobtainable rep grind, but the second can be obtained by F2P.
Appreciate your help! Thanks so much!

Don’t quote me since the DF ilvl scaling changes, but 20s have better tertiary stat scaling than 10s as well, ex higher speed ceiling

It was at least the case during SL

20s also get 100% speed mounts as well I think. Which will help in docks runs.
Not better, but not worse neither. Level 10 has around 85 points tert stats, with speed having 98 points (but you need 77 to cap speed).
Level 20 has around 120 tert stats, without any gems.
I finalized the tert stat scaling on both level recently, and both have around the same % if they reach the maximum of tert points (29,2% Leech at 10/28,72% Leech at 20, 39,84% Avoidance at 10/39,04% Avoidance at 20, speed cap at 49% for both, but if you don't count gems for both, you have 8 free points at level 10 and 9 free points at 20).
Level 20 have a easier time stacking speed with Shadowlands Jewelcrafting and some class has access to speed talent, that's why they have a higher speed in general

Users who are viewing this thread