Shadowfang (and possibly Assassin's Blade) unobtainable now?

Windsword

Legend
I just ran SFK for the updated Black Wolf Bracers and noticed that NO mob has a level higher than 21; Shadowfang still has an ilvl of 24 according to Wowhead. Wasn't Shadowfang purely a zone drop from SFK? Doesn't this mean Shadowfang is unobtainable now?

bosses is still lvl 21

Anyone ever think that these new mobs may not of had the item added to their loot tables though? Imo we flood the gm tickets about this.

jailbot said:
Anyone ever think that these new mobs may not of had the item added to their loot tables though? Imo we flood the gm tickets about this.

Hope shadowfang is gone now >:]

I have an unbound SF, I kinda hope that it is removed so that I can get a great price for it. I find it funny that after I posted in Daman's WTB shadowfang thread stating as much he deleted my post, locked the thread, and limited replys to PMs only. Little bit of an integrity issue if you ask me. My reccomendation to anyone with an unbound SF is to hold out until it can be confirmed whether or not it still drops.

Vincent said:
Hope shadowfang is gone now >:]

as much as i like being unique, id much rather this be obtainable by everyone.

notoriousthf said:
Assassin's blade's requirement level has been dropped, so it's still a possible drop. Shadowfang may also still be a drop from bosses.
SF item level is 24 and AB is 21 now.

blueisbetterthanyou said:
ya, shadowfangs make u so unique

grandfathered gear is unique. well hard to get shit like sf is anyways. jutebraid not so much

I'm going to be so happy if they actually grandfathered Shadowfang. Probably because I got one just before the patch. HAHA YOU SUCK, NERDS.

If it is in fact grandfathered then I'll prolly equip my unbound one on my warry so both rogue AND warrior will be DW them :p

I was thinking about tossing spell power on mine, and putting it on my Mage bank. In fact, I still am considering it greatly.

can you still put shadow oil on it?

how much will people pay if i have 6?

So we all make 19 hunters, holy pallys/priests, warlocks, and mages.. Rogues, and warriors will get shit on.

(This is of course if they grandfathered SF)

ever since I can remember, when Blackened defias gear was the BiS for rogues they were the twink class to play, but afterwards, Rogues have been shit on ever since then.

Users who are viewing this thread