Shadowfang 6.0.3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rai

Legend
just want let u know, schadowfang could drop on every elite mob in the dungon.
got it tday after 4 trys as normal rnd drop on my 29 ret on twisting nether.

if u want 2 farm...kill all mobs inside.

Gl and Hf

I just got Assassins blade, I encourage all Shadowfang keep farmers to keep going, especially all the rogues/hunters out there.

Shadowfang
Assasins blade
Gloomshroud armour

All great items for us agility builds.

these are all good and viable drops from sfk.

View attachment 4943
Would of gotten An Assassin's Blade and A Shadowfang in one day but, this happened.

Attachments

• WoW Shadowfang Steal.png
    WoW Shadowfang Steal.png
    49 KB · Views: 272
The drop chance is still pretty low. I've given up after 50+ runs in 6.0.2. I didn't see it either, when I healed in this instance several times. Finally I've bought heirloom weapons for my rogue in the last carnival.

So I don't need it anymore. Not even for mog. It's become to a vendor trash. :p

I just got Assassins blade, I encourage all Shadowfang keep farmers to keep going, especially all the rogues/hunters out there.

Shadowfang
Assasins blade
Gloomshroud armour

All great items for us agility builds.

these are all good and viable drops from sfk.
I've heard info on SF/AB drops and seen them many times on ppl since WOD, but what about Gloomshroud Armour? Can anyone confirm that it drops?

As funny is this sounds, from my experience and looking at other WoD drop tables, this is the order of rarity:

1. Gloomshroud Armour (Rarest SFK drop).
2. Shadowfang.
3. Assasins Blade.
4. Guillotine Axe.
5. Night Reaver.

Now they could all have the same low % drop rate, its all RNG so you never know, but that's from my experience/knowledge.

Its funny Iv'e seen Shadowfang, Assasin's blade and Night Reaver drop all in one day (in under 15 runs), yet I've been farming Foremans Gloves for 3 days and no success, I made Foreman Thistlenettle drop around 15 of his blue drops and none of them were Foremans Gloves, Does it even drop anymore?

And when I do Shadowfang Keep I que for it in the dungeon finder, group queing with randoms increases the drop rate, Blizzard feels bad since your qued with 4 other randoms that might take your loot, so they feel the need to Amp up the RNG drop rate a little bit. to make it easier. Only bad thing with this is you get noobs needing shadowfangs off of you, which just happened to me.

Goodluck farming X.

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw these after 6.0.2 during 50+ runs:

2 * Mindthrust Bracers
1 * Night Reaver
1 * Face Smasher
1 * Witching Stave
1 * Assassin's Blade
2 * Black Malice
1 * Stormbringer Belt

I saw Guillotine Axe last year when I tanked in SFK: a lucky shaman took it away.

Omg, i really want Duskbringer for my warrior. Does anybody has it? Or at least did you see it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread