Shadow Damage

Yayo

Legend
Can somebody list me the gear with the top spell power or shadow damage. Cloth please :p

well leme just guess at it .

heirloom helm

honor heirloom sshoulders

inferno robe with 4 stats

mindthrust

sp mace

that 8 int oh

gloves

kellers girdle

spidersilk

godfreys ?

seal of whatever x2

2 heirloom trinks

think this is most . probly wrong though

Snowjobs said:
well leme just guess at it .

heirloom helm

honor heirloom sshoulders

inferno robe with 4 stats

mindthrust

sp mace

that 8 int oh

gloves

kellers girdle

spidersilk

godfreys ?

seal of whatever x2

2 heirloom trinks

think this is most . probly wrong though

That looks about right.

But when you say Gloves, you are Referring to Jutebraid, Serpent, or Gold Fleck right?

Edit- For wand go with Firebelcher.

That sure ain't max shadow damage. Lemme ask you dutchman, what are you trying to accomplish? A glass cannon lock/spriest or just max shadow damage for lawls?

Boa helm

Talbar mantle

Shadow cloak

inferno robe

shadow wrist

Pve Boa staff

Fire blecher

Boa sp trinkets

seal of argas

Blackwidow ring

Shadow boots

of the healing legs

Kellers girdle

of the healing gloves

+4 stats

+15 sp

+30 sp

+20 shadow

then theres the +15% shadow damage? or something from affliction spec.

might have missed something.

BoA mace + 7 int offhand is more SP. But if he's going for a glass cannon set then ya want some crit in there too. Otherwise phonebook has got it right.

What above two posters have said is right, if are Blood Elf you can ad +10 spellpower by using Bloodthistle - Item - World of Warcraft.

This is very much a glass canon build, you will gain very little extra shadow power at quite a great loss of other stats.

Depending if you are using it on a warlock or priest that loss could allso result in much smaller heals and shields.

chose the staff cause warlocks cant use mace , mace + offhand would give the highest amount for priests though. think my armory is showing a full sp setup right now , so you could just copy that and swap it out with the

"of the shadow / healing @ cloth items" insted of the mail onces .

Penicillin said:
What above two posters have said is right, if are Blood Elf you can ad +10 spellpower by using Bloodthistle - Item - World of Warcraft.

This is very much a glass canon build, you will gain very little extra shadow power at quite a great loss of other stats.

Depending if you are using it on a warlock or priest that loss could allso result in much smaller heals and shields.
People always make diffrent sets for the hell of it. Like phonebook has his/her full SP set, which imo is pretty damn impressive.

In my opinion its either all the way or dont bother , cause you wont ever achieve the max shadow power in this chase , if you chose to have some hit rating over the spell power . Sure you'll miss spells more often but thats not the reason you made the set for, if youre going to chose some hit rating over the spell power, then your going to be wanting some more health as well for the set to be viable , then its slowly turning out to a balance set .

Mnkey said:
People always make diffrent sets for the hell of it. Like phonebook has his/her full SP set, which imo is pretty damn impressive.

It isn't complete, I see no Lupine Buckler of Healing.

maybe its becus he wants me to use a shield , like im wearing mail gloves wrist and waist , in that chase i could just equip a forest buckler which gives +4 int sorted . but 3 more spell power over some useless armor is worth picking up. not useing kellers girdle cause i simple dont have one .

Users who are viewing this thread