EU+US Set bonuses removed - T3 becoming worthless?

True dat :D
But tbh does anyone actualy like max level content anymore i see more twinks now than i do max levels just goes to show how bad this game is getting :( but well what can really be done blizz have really messed up :D
I only use 100s for gold making to fund my Twinks :( last time I actually pvpd was in CATA on my Mage

This is gross to hear, any word on if it's still their plan?

I don't know, I'm not on the beta. However WoWhead still shows set bonuses on all sets (for Legion), except for items like Scarlet Set, the plate version of those don't have a set bonus.

It wasn't "removed" in the patch notes though, so it's still their plan. If some more people would help me and Anvarra bump the topic on EU-General, it could help.

I don't know, I'm not on the beta. However WoWhead still shows set bonuses on all sets (for Legion), except for items like Scarlet Set, the plate version of those don't have a set bonus.

It wasn't "removed" in the patch notes though, so it's still their plan. If some more people would help me and Anvarra bump the topic on EU-General, it could help.
Blizzard very clearly stated that the Set Bonus descriptions aren't being removed from the actual item itself but being DISABLED everywhere, forever. It's the same thing as saying "they're removing the Set Bonuses" just worded differently.

Blizzard very clearly stated that the Set Bonus descriptions aren't being removed from the actual item itself but being DISABLED everywhere, forever. It's the same thing as saying "they're removing the Set Bonuses" just worded differently.

Yes, but that is impossible to see by just WoWhead, we can only see that the text is still there, and if we click the text we still get the assigned effect.

I also think they are still deleting them all, which we should stop, but there's no way (for me at least) to check if they REALLY DID remove them on the beta.

They're disabling all Set Bonuses pre-WoD so Vanilla > MoP which is fucking stupid imo. I don't care that there are old Set Bonuses that are broken or no longer have effect, who cares. It doesn't effect Instanced PvP in any way come Legion so why even do that, other than to give Players yet another reason to hate old Content and want to buy Legion's xpac and push their Characters to 110. And since it's a PITA to level from 1-110 for those of us who work for a living, and have families, this is also a clear indication they're trying to push the $60 instant 100 on folks.

It's possible that this hasn't happened yet in Beta so I don't know if you can test it or not tbh. The whole thing makes me think it was a decision from the cunt scab that said "you think you want it but you don't".

It's possible that this hasn't happened yet in Beta so I don't know if you can test it or not tbh.
No, they have disabled the majority of set bonusses. It seems they've forgotten about a couple, but generally speaking, they're all disabled and don't do anything for you.

Idk why they felt this was the way to go when they could've just made the set bonusses not work after lvl100.

activision has taken the command over blizzard, thats why the game is going in their own direction how they want it..

Anyways, i tried out some 29s, some classes are pretty sweet as arms have more abilities, collosus smash etcetra, but as for mw monk seems broken, u dont even have to swap stance to DIPS u can basicly run in and just clap someone down with 3,5 k rising sun crits, dmg seems even more than u do as a windwalker. 3-4 k is what i do now as a 60 MW rofl

sure, u still do a half of the dmg inside arenas/battlegrounds but 3,5 k should still be close to 2 k inside, and thats more than too much with sitting without stance and being offensive at the same time.

Gj blizzard !

Atleast the difference from 29-60 isn't huge :p

Else you'd be doing 20k Rising Sun kicks at 60. So far Fury Warriors seem to be crazy OP as well, spammable Whirldwind that costs no rage, hit people in PvP (duels) for 6k. That's more than half of most people's health.

Users who are viewing this thread