US Serious question regarding activity - 19's

welcome to 2016 dory. it's been a problem since hunnybuns stopped is morning stream, most 19 twinks just look at there following list and if they dont see anyone there they dont even log on and que. it's quite sad.

welcome to 2016 dory. it's been a problem since hunnybuns stopped is morning stream, most 19 tinks just look at there following list and if they dont see anyone there they dont even log on and que. it's quite sad.

I don't understand though. Is it that they don't have any bnet friends to see if there is currently a game going? So they use a streamer to find out that way? Or is it an inclusive thing where they try to be a part of the stream? I'm honestly so confused as to how a streamer would have any influence to who queues.

This addon is in the works. The bad thing is once someone logs in they see if there is not enough people on they will just log off. The demographics of the 19's in general have a specific additude about them. They want it their way or no way.
Very very cool! What features will it have and who is the developer?

If there were an addition to the website people could check it from their phones. Or edition perhaps? I think that would greatly diminish the problem you mentioned.

People just don't want to sit in queue alone, that's why hb's morning stream was so good for the bracket they see someone doing it and they can watch whatever he's doing before pop and there's other people to chat with all while they wait for pop

Users who are viewing this thread