US Serious question regarding activity - 19's

Dubeez

Grandfathered
Haven't twinked since WotLK days, and decided to come back with a buddy of mine. It seems like the forums are actually more active than the actual twink community in-game. We were going to call up some old friends and try and get them back but it looks as if it may be of no use.

Is there certain peak times for 19s to actually pug? Or is it dead altogether with the exception of a few teams for the Twink Cup?

Any answers would be appreciated. Thanks.

Typically it seems to start being more active in the evening. So like, 5pm pst? Maybe. Idk it varies but it usually is active until someone decides they're tired of losing in pugs and want to start up plebs.

Typically it seems to start being more active in the evening. So like, 5pm pst? Maybe. Idk it varies but it usually is active until someone decides they're tired of losing in pugs and want to start up plebs.
Thanks for the reply Fresa, and okay I was getting a bit discouraged seeing no average wait time and nothing popping. I think I remember you from back in the day by the way. Did you play a priest?

Make sure you and your friends queue specifically for WSG, and not Random Battleground. That is likely why you're seeing no average wait time.

Also I'm sure you want to play with your friends but you're also much better off to queue solo for the sake of faster games. Groups can be skipped quite often and you'll end up waiting an hour for a game.

Thanks for the reply Fresa, and okay I was getting a bit discouraged seeing no average wait time and nothing popping. I think I remember you from back in the day by the way. Did you play a priest?

Yeah. I still only play priest ^.^

Also what Aureate said is helpful for queueing.

Make sure you and your friends queue specifically for WSG, and not Random Battleground. That is likely why you're seeing no average wait time.

Also I'm sure you want to play with your friends but you're also much better off to queue solo for the sake of faster games. Groups can be skipped quite often and you'll end up waiting an hour for a game.
Thanks for the reply, yeah I queued specific and just queued up alone, just to check out the times. We are by no means BiS or ready to hop into the games and I'd rather not screw the team over at this point. That said, thanks for the input Aureate :)

Back in the Dead on Arrival days? Haha. I may be wrong and sound completely stupid but its whatevs

I've played for about 10 years, so probably. I don't remember a lot of the old guilds unless they were popular on Bloodlust. ;_;

DoA was Elune alliance, right?

Anyways... arenas start popping a lot earlier than WSG. WSG games typically start sometime between 4:30 and 5:30 EST and run until midnight or 1am EST.

This may change if premades are happening. Since thats 20 people NOT in queue, and then you have 20-40 people watching the stream of the premade. So things tend to die down during premades, but activity is usually high immediately after the premades are finished.

I've played for about 10 years, so probably. I don't remember a lot of the old guilds unless they were popular on Bloodlust. ;_;
Must've not been DoA :/ DoA was a Ruin guild though, but I definitely remember your name.
DoA was Elune alliance, right?

Anyways... arenas start popping a lot earlier than WSG. WSG games typically start sometime between 4:30 and 5:30 EST and run until midnight or 1am EST.

This may change if premades are happening. Since thats 20 people NOT in queue, and then you have 20-40 people watching the stream of the premade. So things tend to die down during premades, but activity is usually high immediately after the premades are finished.
Yeah it was Elune Alliance. And okay thanks, seems like all hope is not lost though for me; and that is good to hear. Look forward to seeing you all in all in WSG.

i don't think it has anything to do with people tired of losing in pugs, its when pugs get low quality people get bored of faceroll games so they play within them selves. Not to mention it gives NWL the chance to stream them giving them practice for the TC.

It's the same people plebbing the majority of the time which kills pugs for people not in the circle lleaders forming the plebs. Sure, plebs are generally more competitive and you got exposure from the nwl stream.. but it kills pugs which stunts growth of the bracket.

i don't think it has anything to do with people tired of losing in pugs, its when pugs get low quality people get bored of faceroll games so they play within them selves. Not to mention it gives NWL the chance to stream them giving them practice for the TC.

Regardless, it kills the pugs = queues don't pop for people not in the inner circle.

Must've not been DoA :/ DoA was a Ruin guild though, but I definitely remember your name.

I moved to Ruin during that whole dumb migration thing to keep Bloodlust players around. >.>

Yeah I sat in queue from 4:30pm to 8:00pm tonight, saw one pop and then sat in queue for an hour and half. Might just be cause its a Tuesday night though, so I'll try again tomorrow. Saw a bunch of alli twinks running around SW though.

oh wow ques aren't popping and there isn't plebmade's going, lets blame it on them anyways kappa.

Highly debatable

Lmao "Never argue with an idiot, they'll drag you down to their level and beat you by experience."

Just made me think of that.

Users who are viewing this thread