Screenshot Thread!

Re: Screenshot Thread!

9O3LT9Y.jpg

I really can't stand it when someone starts crying about "why is everyone at X" After your team was obviously wiped and rezzed there. You should know why, and if you don't you're not paying attention to your raid frames, or you're off fucking around on your own. Or both.

Not directed at you, the SS just reminded me of it.

They all went there from start.

Tired of the facerolls? Tired of the children using mommies money to play in this bracket? Tired of all the damn P2W? Well I have a message for you! Yes you!
kUEJhHN.jpg

Always remember that

That looks like some serious fun.

Kind of like Practice-RBG-strat-inside-empty-WSG kind of fun.

Tired of the facerolls? Tired of the children using mommies money to play in this bracket? Tired of all the damn P2W? Well I have a message for you! Yes you!
kUEJhHN.jpg

Always remember that

They're practicing synergy

Does this Drain Life thing also do good dmg/burst as a f2p? Comparable/Better than Destro?

defiantly comparable to destro, your burst window is a lot longer once you have built up enough fury and you get the extra small healz, nothing to be sniffed at. destro obviously has less ramp up time and you get that lovely warm fuzzy feeling when you global someone but i would say from 100% to 0 on a geared player is about the same time for demo and destro using this

Users who are viewing this thread