Screenshot Thread!

Re: Screenshot Thread!

Bored in Hillsbrand.

SpX4lrx.jpg

tsmDwFX.jpg

I'll probably check out that place too. Checking out places like these is fun in between queues.

I'll probably check out that place too. Checking out places like these is fun in between queues.

Little explaination, prior to the shattering it was the only bugged waterfall and it was more like lake so you could swim upstream along the mountain xD when blizz fixed it in the most non discreat way possible and just bombed the place with jagged rocks sticking out of the cliff so it's pretty one of a kind.

Don't think I have any pictures but that would probably spoil it a little to much.

Locationwise it is near the road at the border to the Western Plaguelands, on the road there you can jump up on the wall and get across so you get there.

BZMA3US.jpg

I must say I had my doubts about 5.4, but this picture proves that good old-fashioned teamwork can actually exceed scary team compositions and gear benefits!

This was a comeback from 0-2 to 2-2 with 2 minutes to go.

4 man TN premade up against following 24's:
4x Shadow Priests
1x Disc Priest
1x Prot Paladin (5k HP)
No scoreboards please, nothing personal.

sometimes your PC video card bugs the faces become twisted, im positive everyone had night elf female faces as night elf male bug

this is a very rare worgen bug and the draenei half of the face cut off

oEHsSIO.jpg

5UbJGuN.jpg

Hey!
Got a good day today :) 2 achievements in deep ocean of Vash'jr:

T04kXSZ.jpg

and

XThQ44a.jpg

To heat myself up from cold water I went straight to icecrown... To face furious lich king in hope to obtain his mighty horse as first of my generation. Sadly, Invicible decided not to show up, but I've had great fun with Shorty, F2P hunter. We 2-manned 25hc Flesh-Eating Insect who wandered into wrong neighborhood. No one threatens F2Ps on my watch!

LtTxHma.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread