Screenshot Thread!

Re: Screenshot Thread!

Holiday feeling on the sunny New Zealand beaches, enemies celebrate together!
bF7Y2.jpg

It's holiday time, it's party time!

Make sure to dress to impress! Impress. Imp. You know what I'm saying? *nudge, nudge* *imp, imp*
vavcj.jpg

Next step: bust some dance moves! Do the robot. Do the Lindy Hop. Combine both and do the Lindy Robop.
wscaM.jpg

As evening draws close, enjoy the sunset with your friends. And personal waiter. Bring enough booze.
Y7TrQ.jpg

And finally: Have fun and go ape!
GeWZo.jpg

Happy holidays everyone. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

I'm not sure you thought this one through :s

Okay so did not think of that. Y_Y

Lindy Robop then I guess!

Oh, I thought it through — and how.

b9e54fcda55f4ae01a035907b2ef31d9.jpg

View attachment 953
a lovely screinie of a game me and my luvely bwl baddies had tonight . note the number of 24's on the ally side . most of the 24's were poopy though . the better one was the next game against dradform 2 24 rogues (as good as badies come) and a 24 spriest thanks to last minute clutch cap with feetsies. and a awesome return by kibbies and upinsmoke and one more i think . saddly when i landed from jumping in the air as we capped with less than 10 sec left ( 3 to 2 ) i landed on my mouse and didnt get screenie. :(_

anyone know how to improve quality of screenie ?

Attachments

• Screen shot 2012-12-25 at 10.00.41 PM.jpg
    Screen shot 2012-12-25 at 10.00.41 PM.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 214

View attachment 953
a lovely screinie of a game me and my luvely bwl baddies had tonight . note the number of 24's on the ally side . most of the 24's were poopy though . the better one was the next game against dradform 2 24 rogues (as good as badies come) and a 24 spriest thanks to last minute clutch cap with feetsies. and a awesome return by kibbies and upinsmoke and one more i think . saddly when i landed from jumping in the air as we capped with less than 10 sec left ( 3 to 2 ) i landed on my mouse and didnt get screenie. :(_

Please no scoreboards

How did you upload it? I usually upload it to a hosting service like TinyPic and I choose which resolution I want to resize it to, or just leave it on the default. Also, I always have to choose to not have it stored locally here on TI because it never lets me. That may make a difference, idk.

Was that the original size, and did you use a hosting service?

Users who are viewing this thread