Re: Screenshot Thread!

I'd come see you with my spiffy seal form
=]

WoWScrnShot030112011529.jpg

Lonely beach... is lonely.

WoWScrnShot122211075527.jpg

Smex and I, /fear party :D I love the fawn, like "What's going on here >:eek:"

WoWScrnShot120311202307.jpg

Just enjoying a nice brew of which I worked very hard to get D; THIS is why they say never to drink alone cause if your drink makes you turn into an ice block and you happen to be the only one defending farm when a hunter shows up and you panic and you forget to click the block buff, you die :d

WoWScrnShot102911223751.jpg

One of my favorites :O If you know who that is next to me, then you're awesome ;D

1238k1h.png
Soul harvest + soul burn

25ywu28.png
sacrifice???

qpfaxg.png
GoldShire is lonely bro.

34ereiw.png
hmmmmm yeah... nice...

f3uuev.png
this is what happens when i roll prot

1z5pwzc.png
Oh snaps you deserve a cookie if you know where i am

2w6ht8j.png
9 stacks = no problem

Where is the snow mountain with the sunset? Can Horde go there?
Yes, but it might take awhile as it's in Dun Morogh. I can be your guide, Rhaeguide, yesh? :D

As far as Hue's secret place, pretty sure it's an abandoned zone thingy :O

This particular place is 'Karazhan Crypt' or just 'The Crypt', however you can get banned for being in such places I think. Blizzard has blocked them off and the only way to get into them is to exploit some bug I think ie bad news :p

More info? Wowwiki, Lostwow.

Knowledgeable Rhae is knowledgeable ;D

I'll take my cookie, please. omnomnomnom

Yes, but it might take awhile as it's in Dun Morogh. I can be your guide, Rhaeguide, yesh? :D

This particular place is 'Karazhan Crypt' or just 'The Crypt', however you can get banned for being in such places I think. Blizzard has blocked them off and the only way to get into them is to exploit some bug I think ie bad news :p

Under kara is my guess as well :3

ha ha great work detective the place is indeed the Karazhan Crypt, and i took the lazy route in ( having some 85s summon me after they glitched in ) anyways here's your cookie enjoy it!!

sigh... i guess there isn't an emote for /give cookie so you're going to have to run down to the store and buy one yourself :(

my feeble attempt at taking a good shot
206nbs8.jpg
That's the spirit ;D
A big thankyou to all the F2Ps on AP who stayed around after the fishing tourney. A special thanks to the Ally who came as well :) Hope you all had as much fun as I did.
wFYFY.jpg
Iz a scared :O

I would like to thank you da Purse, this has gotta to be the most activity I've ever seen on AP =) Granted, the faire and fishing but still it's great and you documented it. Bravo! Good show!

A big thankyou to all the F2Ps on AP who stayed around after the fishing tourney. A special thanks to the Ally who came as well :) Hope you all had as much fun as I did.

Shit was pretty epic not gonna lie

Users who are viewing this thread