Scraping armory for twink stats

Death's stats are being miscalculated because he got a lot of honorable kills before the battleground statistics started counting I think :p

Death's stats are being miscalculated because he got a lot of honorable kills before the battleground statistics started counting I think :p

Pretty sure he just afks a lot in order to not receive XP, which results in the BG not being accounted for. Let's say you play 5 WSG matches, all with 2 flag returns each; your average return per BG should be 2, but since you left all the BGs before they ended to avoid the final XP gain, your average is now 10.

Last edited by a moderator:
Max Health - Health gained from Stamina = Base Health.

The base Health for Druids: 738.
The base Health for Tauren Druids: 774.9

The base HP of a non-Tauren is 738, base stamina is 35. The base stamina only gives 180 hp and in bear it's 310. (Stamina provides 1 health per stamina for the first 20 points of stamina, and 10 health per point of stamina thereafter.) - My druid atm has 4588 hp in bear form.

The math should look like this:
((stamina) * 1.40 - 20) * 10 + 20 + base hp - 2 = Bear Form HP

Hope this helps!

I'm having trouble entering my Hunter (US, Anub'Arak, 20, Phròntistery)
Currently it just gives me "String(656)" and doesn't grab any of the statistics.

How should I type my realm/alt character name, I'm just drawing a blank here lol.

Yeah I figured out what it was. (AnubArak was one of the ones I tried btw)

Basically when I enter in [hunter]Phròntistery-Anub'Arak, I think it tries to replace [shaman]Phrontistery-Anub'Arak. It's a but messy, not sure if OP can fix that issue or not, I'm guessing it's because the names are the same minus the alt code.

Is there a way to make it auto update, or at the very least remove characters? I recently changed the race and name of my rogue, and I noticed it's still up on the list under the old name. Not that it affects me directly, since I can just resubmit my new character, but it could make for some issues down the line as more and more change their twinks' names and you end up with a lot of dead armory links and inaccurate data.

Is there a way to make it auto update, or at the very least remove characters? I recently changed the race and name of my rogue, and I noticed it's still up on the list under the old name. Not that it affects me directly, since I can just resubmit my new character, but it could make for some issues down the line as more and more change their twinks' names and you end up with a lot of dead armory links and inaccurate data.

gonna make it update once a week.

To update, I think you have to add character manually leaving guild slot empty. Great site I have to admitt!!!

Users who are viewing this thread