We could have won, but those returns x) haha
it was such a gg x)

Last edited by a moderator:

Attachments

• marry2.jpg
    marry2.jpg
    300.4 KB · Views: 136
fak, forgot to afk out of that one.

Idd cripz! U should stop /afking as soon as u r losing EotS! I want to give my biggest and more hearty GZ for ur 100th EotS played asap!

Idd cripz! U should stop /afking as soon as u r losing EotS! I want to give my biggest and more hearty GZ for ur 100th EotS played asap!

ty, since u gived me advice, i would like to give u one too to make things even, stop playing like a bot(run mid try to thunderstorm).

ty, since u gived me advice, i would like to give u one too to make things even, stop playing like a bot(run mid try to thunderstorm).

I never understood what you gain from /afk-ing so you won't record a lose in your statistics. It's not like someone is impressed by this. We all know what you do..

Why should I!? 1shotting lolliance paid2fails and healers in general always works in mid ^^

I never understood what you gain from /afk-ing so you won't record a lose in your statistics. It's not like someone is impressed by this. We all know what you do..

Higher win/loss ratio (quite low anyway tho) xD

well eots never counts as win in statistics, TI dont haves ranking for eots, so idk wut i gain from afk-ing.

maybe i just get tired of roflstomping 29s, no thats impossible they are so adorable.

lmfao_zpsvlmkblzo.png

You could live in chernobyl for a year and still get less cancer than what I got in just 15min in this wsg )

View attachment 5110

Didn't feel like posting anything too serious so here is a bit of lols for any of you frustrated with this -removed- er, guy heheh. BTW kill sizereductor and the rest of them derp out for a few seconds, maybe enough for you to get them in the GY as well. CC works in the same sort of way.

Attachments

• WoWScrnShot_120414_161203.jpg
    WoWScrnShot_120414_161203.jpg
    501 KB · Views: 179

Users who are viewing this thread