Scoreboard Thread

EU servers are locked so here is an old one:

When P2Ps are unable to kill you even at 10 stacks, because a legend like Sidhartha is defending you: is priceless. The rest of my team was self-sacrificing and played well too.

nU4agAk.jpg

night elf female feral druid roll something original!

I understand what you mean: Since WoD, Feral Druids are OP. Anyway, all class/spec look the same now: they all wear the same gear and are playing the same way. Also, Alliance has eyepatch and Night Elves are OP. In MoP times, I prefered to play my Enhancement Shaman but Blizz killed that class/spec in WoD. So, for now, only my Feral Druid gives me some fun to play with it.

imgur: the simple image sharer
Not sure if that is the real Mesik. Either way it is a 29 with windwalker monk so...

Yup, it's my horrible geared 29 that I leveled this expansion :p tried out new balance for a couple arenas and realized I'm really bad as balance atm :D only really played hunter now, and haven't had much time getting used to wod due to military service. Oh well, enough with the excuses, gj beating us! (wasn't qued with monk)

Yup, it's my horrible geared 29 that I leveled this expansion :p tried out new balance for a couple arenas and realized I'm really bad as balance atm :D only really played hunter now, and haven't had much time getting used to wod due to military service. Oh well, enough with the excuses, gj beating us! (wasn't qued with monk)

Hombre, you need a Flag to carry, everything else just doenst fit you! ^^

Users who are viewing this thread