score board (e-peen) thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woooh, I've been waiting many moons for a thread like this.

Here's a couple pics of me and Thrallorc enraging a bunch of 24s with the WSG glitch. This first game had 6-7 24s including 3-4 spriests... we had I think 1 on our side. The next one had like 5.

WoWScrnShot_121512_233922_zps85da46db.jpg

WoWScrnShot_121312_011410_zpsc620f624.jpg

... felt soooooo goooood ...

And here's a fun one (check the final score/bases controlled).

WoWScrnShot_100512_231453_zps1edfc4ba.jpg

Woooh, I've been waiting many moons for a thread like this.

Here's a couple pics of me and Thrallorc enraging a bunch of 24s with the WSG glitch. This first game had 6-7 24s including 3-4 spriests... we had I think 1 on our side. The next one had like 5.

WoWScrnShot_121512_233922_zps85da46db.jpg

WoWScrnShot_121312_011410_zpsc620f624.jpg

... felt soooooo goooood ...

And here's a fun one (check the final score/bases controlled).

WoWScrnShot_100512_231453_zps1edfc4ba.jpg

Wall exploiting make its ok if you want 24s to rage, even tho they have more right to in that bg than you.

well done on logic.

P.S wall exploiting is a bannable offensive, so just need to post this screenie and GG ban.

Wall exploiting make its ok if you want 24s to rage, even tho they have more right to in that bg than you.

well done on logic.

P.S wall exploiting is a bannable offensive, so just need to post this screenie and GG ban.

You don't understand. I do this kind of stuff on both horde AND alliance, so it evens out.

WoWScrnShot_102912_234420_zps86035d89.jpg

WoWScrnShot_102912_222904_zps3d518f98.jpg

still not the point.

We still had to make it across mid (twice for that matter) to be in that position. The only reason we were even able to do that was because all the 24 spriests/balance druids were GY farming us. Wall glitches may be against the "rules", but to me, 24s in this bracket are a much worse abuse of in-game mechanics than wall jumps (which anyone can figure out).

Besides, we did those 24s a favor by actually making them use their head for thinking rather than for smashing into their keyboards as they two-shot our (mostly afk) team.

So here's to making games interesting and using every advantage available to my disadvantaged character.

We still had to make it across mid (twice for that matter) to be in that position. The only reason we were even able to do that was because all the 24 spriests/balance druids were GY farming us. Wall glitches may be against the "rules", but to me, 24s in this bracket are a much worse abuse of in-game mechanics than wall jumps (which anyone can figure out).

Besides, we did those 24s a favor by actually making them use their head for thinking rather than for smashing into their keyboards as they two-shot our (mostly afk) team.

So here's to making games interesting and using every advantage available to my disadvantaged character.

making the game last for the 24s to farm, genius!

making the game last for the 24s to farm, genius!

They're gonna farm every game. They want to completely dominate (i.e. farming isn't enough, they want to win too). All I know is, after they lost to a bunch of 20s, I didn't see them queueing anymore that night.

Genius, right?

I'm not saying that wall glitches are the right thing to do. I'm just saying it works for me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Exploiting is exploiting. Regardless if its gem exploiting, leg armor, terrain jumps, Transmog a item thru mailbox, Tailoring enchants on cloak, tricking Gm in giving them things or mounts since they don't have access to a mailbox , trying to get to GM island, getting to old Ironforge or make lvl 55 dk for a few hours to get them a title.

Exploiting is defined by some sources as:

1) Exploiting is a method of playing the game in a way not intended by game developers to gain an advantage over another player.

2) Webster defines exploiting as (Use of a situation or person) in a unfair or selfish way

Majority of us have or know people who have done some type of exploiting.

"Do not judge or you too will be judged" as for me "To each their own". Honeybadger doesn't give a S_!t.

Happy New Years

/Close thread

Im one of the only 24s that admits to doing/using it. I only use once in a while. Others r in a secret society trying to hide either by unlearning profession before they log or other ways.

while not a scoreboard, but getting kills(Before they afk) on blightrunner and that one 24 blood elf rogue that premaded with faith, Unity or something like that..Always brought joy to me.

loved to fish them out BEFORE they afk.It was hard, at most we have like 5-10 kills on each of the above but it was funny they die-and afk

while not a scoreboard, but getting kills(Before they afk) on blightrunner and that one 24 blood elf rogue that premaded with faith, Unity or something like that..Always brought joy to me.

^ lol blight is a scrub and I'm pretty sure I know which rogue you are talking about. Killed her ONCE hehe. Blight needs to learn how to do something other then farm gy and mid. It's cute when he tries to attack me 1v1 and he has to use agm EVERY time :)

More screenies plz. Who cares about wall exploits or gems lol lets get on topic

i'd like to see some SS's of the most healers you've ever faced since mop, the most i've faced is 8. t'was Fun

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread