SCC vs CCS

That is the most noticeable thing about that ss imo. Huntards ele and spriests were expected to be up there. Enh was kinda impressive but seeing a Bdruid that low on the dmg charts is just.. odd

Also can someone answer me this cause I still don't know... Is CCS just a group of random ppl forming to mock and make SCC look like jokes or is it a serious new guild out of the blue?

We are a new guild :)

i just find it ironic how the hunter and disc priest carried there team the whole game, and the rules were set as no outsiders from other guilds... ijs

i just find it ironic how the hunter and disc priest carried there team the whole game, and the rules were set as no outsiders from other guilds... ijs
We all said GG and moved on, you should follow your fellow guild members - they were gracious in defeat. Now in typical fashion you try to make excuses.

The hunter is actually in our guild, he used his 20 as opposed to a 24.

We agreed with your GM that in exchange for letting you use 3 druids, we could have someone not under our guild tag. We still adhered to class restrictions while you flat out broke them.

Maybe if you pulled above 45k damage as a boomkin, your team could have applied more pressure on us. I guess you just can't handle the power of the melee cleave.

Can't wait to que again. A loss is a loss an we are going to accept it an make adjustments accordingly. Hit me up if y'all are interested in scheduling another one anytime in the near future.

Users who are viewing this thread