Save Our Characters

Ha! Try scaling down my 1 Blizz!

Accidentally scales you to lvl 0 and you have unlimited secondary stat gain from broken amplifier
lvl 0.PNG

Even if they don't reset our twinks every single piece of gear will be replaced so why do you even care.

It's not gonna matter, you're gonna farm all the other gear pieces that will become bis anyways. Just level a toon to 44 now and gear it to have some potentially scaled stuff, or level your twink once SL hits. You're gonna replace every single piece you have now anyways. Literally doesn't matter.

If you have sentimental value to your twink, then do the whole lvl 44 or a fresh 19 SL twink and let your old 19 sit at lvl 9 for flex.
It's really not as bad as everyone puts it out to be if you just take a moment and actually think about it.

With the current exp buff, lvling to 44 takes fuck all amount of effort. It's so fast.

It's not gonna matter, you're gonna farm all the other gear pieces that will become bis anyways. Just level a toon to 44 now and gear it to have some potentially scaled stuff, or level your twink once SL hits. You're gonna replace every single piece you have now anyways. Literally doesn't matter.

If you have sentimental value to your twink, then do the whole lvl 44 or a fresh 19 SL twink and let your old 19 sit at lvl 9 for flex.
It's really not as bad as everyone puts it out to be if you just take a moment and actually think about it.

With the current exp buff, lvling to 44 takes fuck all amount of effort. It's so fast.

Yeah, this. I'm interested to see how gearing 10s/F2Ps will work if all xpacs are available at that level. Probably the same way it does now, but I'm sure there will be some broken stuff at SL launch

Users who are viewing this thread