Satchels nerfed

Cant u tell me how having a trinket with 80 ap (~50%) of your total ap and googles with 3x the stats etc is a good thing? Not to mention the tinkers ull get

Because everyone can easily make use of this. It’ll even out. I accept any new ‘content’, so I welcome bugs like this, especially after a god awful legion.

the people that dont like it will still get it because they would have no choice..

I said they’re the first to exploit it.

I seriously dont understand how u mongs would enjoy using full satchel gear if it wouldve made it to live servers, kinda fun how much time some of u spent farming it expecting it to actually work tho

I would have enjoyed it a lot. Everyone had the opportunity to farm them, you too. Btw full set lol you’re out of your mind, it’s actually 2 noteworthy pieces. I only farmed 15 so I didn’t waste much time.

Cant u tell me how having a trinket with 80 ap (~50%) of your total ap and googles with 3x the stats etc is a good thing? Not to mention the tinkers ull get

Obviously the people that dont like it will still get it because they would have no choice..

I seriously dont understand how u mongs would enjoy using full satchel gear if it wouldve made it to live servers, kinda fun how much time some of u spent farming it expecting it to actually work tho

MpZfn21.png

same could be said about flintlocke woodchucker dps wise

Because everyone can easily make use of this. It’ll even out. I accept any new ‘content’, so I welcome bugs like this, especially after a god awful legion.
Or you just use items that are supposed to be obtainable, like farming the bg crates for items with the stats u want etc?
I said they’re the first to exploit it.
everyone would? xd
I would have enjoyed it a lot. Everyone had the opportunity to farm them, you too. Btw full set lol you’re out of your mind, it’s actually 2 noteworthy pieces. I only farmed 15 so I didn’t waste much time.
Good for you man. Gloves, boots, 2x rings, wrists, shoulders & some nuts would probably even use the neck..

same could be said about flintlocke woodchucker dps wise
Yea same goes for crusader/landslide etc , difference is one is an obvious bugg and the others arent?

What ever happened to the royal lounge...

Too many important ( idk if that’s the word I’d use ) members as myself :) can’t use royal lounge so I would be missing out on a ton of info as well as some other people can’t think of any off the top of my head
I created this forum node specifically for the posting of sensitive bugs, which is viewable by members only.

I created this forum node specifically for the posting of sensitive bugs, which is viewable by members only.
There needs to be something for trustworthy members only and ones who won’t go and tell everyone

Or you just use items that are supposed to be obtainable, like farming the bg crates for items with the stats u want etc?

I pretty much got every piece of gear I wanted already. Part of the reason why I wanted the satchels/engi to stay, since it gave something to do in the imo most boring expansion for twinks.

Good for you man. Gloves, boots, 2x rings, wrists, shoulders & some nuts would probably even use the neck..

Afaik for 19s the wrist (55) and shoulders (45) would have been the main items to get from this. Idk what was 35 but it was worse than the piece I had. Other pieces would be on par with available gear.

By the way, I don't really see why you would think this is so problematic. You have 5 tf'd pieces from pre-patch which will still be much better options than any other items available in BfA. New people wouldn't be able to get on your gear level. Why would you not welcome satchel gear or Northrend engi items? Are people afraid to see their pre-patch gear lose relative value (for the record, I'm 6/8 tf)?

I pretty much got every piece of gear I wanted already. Part of the reason why I wanted the satchels/engi to stay, since it gave something to do in the imo most boring expansion for twinks.

Afaik for 19s the wrist (55) and shoulders (45) would have been the main items to get from this. Idk what was 35 but it was worse than the piece I had. Other pieces would be on par with available gear.

By the way, I don't really see why you would think this is so problematic. You have 5 tf'd pieces from pre-patch which will still be much better options than any other items available in BfA. New people wouldn't be able to get on your gear level. Why would you not welcome satchel gear or Northrend engi items? Are people afraid to see their pre-patch gear lose relative value (for the record, I'm 6/8 tf)?

He has pretty clearly stated that he is only opposed to it because it is very clearly a bug.

that bring in one-time insanely OP GF’ed gear are retarded.
Are you defining twinking ethics? and i want to ask you about Legion Invasion gear. Same feelings?

//I spent about an hour on satchels and i don't care them much. But sharing satchel bug in official forums is just stupid.

Last edited:
This or creating a forum group.

god forbid this happens and a bug they discuss gets fixed, a lot of trust will be broken as everyone looks at each other in that group and instantly assumes they're the reason it got fixed.

just like everyone assumes it was mith's report solely that got satchels fixed, chances are his report didnt do anything

great community u got here

Satchels and engineering items that have avoided level requirements (not counting newly available items such as parachute cloak) making it to live would be bad for the bracket. Not only would these be fairly OP one time items (before they were fixed) the difference is just too severe between these items and our current gear. Our gear customization should involve a several stat increase or the compilation of pieces with specific stats to stack for things like crit and haste. This new gear would be the “sure BIS” - as it is leagues beyond anything else. Thinking isn’t about stacking satchel gear lol. That’s no fun. Glad it was fixed.

Reading comprehension, my bad. Satchel gear is obviously bugged, hope youll get it now :)

Reading comprehension, my bad. Satchel gear is obviously bugged, hope youll get it now :)

Understandable bro, it was just my vent of frustration as I was looking forward to getting and seeing the effects of those bugs. I would rather not see them fixed but totally understand why people rather want it fixed :D.

Satchels gave ilevel 55 boots/bracers, ilevel 45 shoulders/rings (with primary stats), and ilevel 35 gloves/necks. Just the boots and bracers probably give more stats than 8/8 titanforged.

Legion invasion gear was intended and available in the game for a clearly defined amount of time. If satchels went live, they were going to be fixed very quickly - probably within a day. Stuff like that doesn't last long, especially when it's a system that they just re-did in 7.3.5.

This isn't about missing out on grandfathered gear, or not caring about improving your twink. There'd be a huge power gap between having this gear and not having it, and enough people were farming these that it was going to cross the line from giving you an advantage if you had it to putting you at a disadvantage if you didn't. Pretty shitty if it's from a short-lived bug.

Do you guys not remember every other previous op thing in the bracket gets fixed anyways, let us have fun for a few days in this now boring game

There'd be a huge power gap between having this gear and not having it, and enough people were farming these that it was going to cross the line from giving you an advantage if you had it to putting you at a disadvantage if you didn't.

I really like how you all convincingly started to report this at the last possible moment.
It is not like you just learned it. it is not like you didn't see the effort of other people going for bags.
Nah you just waited for last possible minute to screw as many people as you possibly can due to yourown cba.

Dare yall to go gy farm yourselves with unstuck macro everytime your team is winning due to advantage of your premade vs pug. I would love to cuddle in that balance blanket.

Also wonder if people actually tested the bag gears. The advantage they gave was minimal due to new stat distribution.
A full single dot with elemental force would remove that extra health. It was nothing more than bragging rights.

With this friends you don't need any enemies.

Users who are viewing this thread