Satchel of Helpful Goods bug

Chykcha

Legend
So as title says.
While doing randoms I can no longer get any Satchel of Helpful Goods - Item - World of Warcraft on my hunter (no idea about other characters), I think there was only one satchel since 6.0.2 and I've done ~10 runs already. Some people in f2p chat say that they get a satchel every 2-3rd run, some can't get it at all. In this thread I'm looking for any usefull information to get those damn satchels, maybe someone has crazy observations like clearing whole inventory or smthing.
Secondary question, since thread is already here :), is item restoration working for you? I've got frozen p2p linked to f2p and cant access this service because "You do not have any World of Warcraft accounts."

They're very hit and miss atm, and if you don't get given in the dungeon it gets mailed to you (which we obviously can't get)

There is a way to get them 100% of the time. Teleport out of the dungeon before the final boss is pulled. Then wait for your party to down it. You'll always get it by doing that.

It also helps when you pull the boss without pants. IG and IRL ofc

This happened to me a few times. Clearing my
bags after each run solved
the issue. Must be something
with
the new bag stuff

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Supposedly the item is a duplicate of an item in your bag thus it gets mailed. Even had it happen on my subbed toons.
/cheers

Sweetsidney

They're very hit and miss atm, and if you don't get given in the dungeon it gets mailed to you (which we obviously can't get)

A pal of mine asked a GM to help him get those from the mailbox, and he gladly helped and put them in his bags.

Your experience may vary, but it's worth trying.

A pal of mine asked a GM to help him get those from the mailbox, and he gladly helped and put them in his bags.

Your experience may vary, but it's worth trying.
I've made a ticket yesterday, but average wait time is 7 days :(

Stop fucking with your bag settings. If you already have, its too late for that character.
I have Bagnon (single big bag) and BagBrother (view items in bank) and they were working perfectly before WOD. I'm using "clean up bags" feature quite often now. Does any of these include "fucking with your bag settings"?

I've made a ticket yesterday, but average wait time is 7 days :(

I have Bagnon (single big bag) and BagBrother (view items in bank) and they were working perfectly before WOD. I'm using "clean up bags" feature quite often now. Does any of these include "fucking with your bag settings"?

Just a friendly tip, on their website you can get in a live chat within 1-2min of average wait time:)

Just a friendly tip, on their website you can get in a live chat within 1-2min of average wait time:)

This! Always use the live chat. You'll get a fast reply, and they are very helpful!

I've yet to have this bag issue myself, but like I said, just talk to a GM. You'll be glad you did.

It also helps when you pull the boss without pants. IG and IRL ofc
Don't forget to bring a towel!

I guess I'll just wait to make that monk (wasn't really planning on doing it anytime soon anyway).

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread