Sanctuary - Real ID - Horde/Ally (Badger 2.0)

The purpose of this post is for a few reasons

1) Real Ids for doing daily runs on Horde & Alliance side
2) B.Y.O.G Thursdays

Must have :

1) Vent
2) No drama (for obvious reasons)
3) Maturity when you Lose or Win. (No raging)

I have alot of people I remove off my real id on weekly basis, these are reason you were removed.

1) Inactivity ( WoW, or 20-24 bracket)
2) Can't GG ( sore loser or Drama after loss)
3) No intentions to group up
4) Fanboy
5) gear or enchant advice for ( Non-Guildie )
6) Not on good terms with Guild

Last edited by a moderator:
Cool idea.

I can't make a 24 because Gnomer and I have a mutual loathing. It's a he said, she said situation, that I just can't get into atm... But if I did, I'd participate.

/Thumbsup for good post

Had to do a reset to get my real Id to work. Pm me your real id if your intrested in grouping up on Ally or Horde.

AB Weekend

I run into people in bgs while I'm in combat trying to give me there real Id from twinkinfo. Why not just give it to me now. Alliance and horde real Ids excepted. I keep up with how many spots needed and inform people if they like to be put into reserve list that can be viewed on my real Id mesege and what faction we will be on that day. Also informs you when we are doing gnomer runs as well as guild events if you like to be included. Pm me your real Id

/Disco Ball

Thanks for everyone who showed up all spurred of the moment at 1 am to do 10 vs 10 WSG & 10 VS 10 AB until 3:30am - all 24's

Alliance - Barrycarry, Deepcold, Faith, Laxio, Pro, Peg, Temptemp, Yaggermister, Zalendre, Honeybadger, Flinceqt,

Horde - Angeleyesz, Bubbleoseven, Elementally, Grumple, lolumadbro, Lmfaohapally, Spewfeel, Splixium, Stonewalling ,Twohalfmen ,
Alamoo

Hope to start it up again one or few times a week

With MOP release on 9/25/12. . You might want to have real Ids more than ever. If intrested once MOP releases.
Looking for Horde and Alliance real Ids.

Only rule is Guildies > Real Ids . Don't worry we try to run 2 to 3 5 man groups. Few groups on horde and alliance at same time. :)

Plenty of room. If you think this to encourage survialibity of 20-24 bracket and advertisement for Sanctuary. Ummm duh ...

/Sanctuary

Bump for my Smexy Pally

If anyone wants to bg and tired of solo queing. Invite goes for Horde and Ally side.

/Tickle

Sanctuary will be running 24's in 2 weeks or sooner on both sides. if interested in joining real id game or joining guild. send real id and we can discuss. Will not be in forums just to bump this post n Guild recruitment. Will be doing Wargames as well, only catering to guildies and people who run real id with us on both sides. Have a great weekend.

Looking for active real ids - Pm me , if interested
/tickle

Sanctuary will be running 24's in 2 weeks or sooner on both sides. if interested in joining real id game or joining guild. send real id and we can discuss. Will not be in forums just to bump this post n Guild recruitment. Will be doing Wargames as well, only catering to guildies and people who run real id with us on both sides. Have a great weekend.

Looking for active real ids - Pm me , if interested
/tickle

Hey if your ever looking for a good battle against horde send me a pst Real ID baller30116@aol.com

Users who are viewing this thread