US ???s

Mythic WOD 5 mans. All are easily solvable ln 101 twinks, just go slow as some mechanics still can kill you. Yields either 300 or 500 valor per clear if I remember correctly. For cloth classes, if your for example after leech socket Mastery haste bracers from HFC, mythic dungeons are your 2nd chance for the same stats as they have all slots that drop and random chance on suffix

Yes you will. Around 15-20% leech and a class with decent AOE will solve that though.

If you are not quite at the level you want to be yet you still need WoD mythics I would suggest staying away from Auchindoun. IIRC it was the most difficult of the mythic dungeons when I was on the lower end of the ilvl spectrum. I think SMBG was the easiest to solo sub-800 ilvl.

The main issue with WoD Mythics isn't incoming damage, it's mountains of NPC CC. Skyreach trash before the 2nd Boss can be horrible. And since Legion's launch all Classes got their number of Interupts/Stuns/etc reduced so it can be a real PITA sometimes. Just take them slow like @Veechard said.

Users who are viewing this thread